Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

idk it let me add it to my cart and i was ready to check out but i had to make an account first.. and after i made the account it said sorry your cart is empty! and said “notify” instead of “add to cart” 

the green is for ALL indie stores though so i’m guessing rough trade only got a very small amount of those pressings 

yeah Rough Trade usually sells out of their indie exclusives very quickly because every store has a limited stock and RT is kind of the go to. But I can guarantee you that if you go to your local indie record shop on release day they will have the green vinyl in stock, or if you don’t have an indie record store near you, just look for a smaller one’s website besides Rough Trade. every indie store in the country is getting stock of a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand, so there will be a lot to go around. i wouldn’t stress too much about getting your hands on a specific vinyl variant! besides the Amazon one which is probably going to be the most limited

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Yeah, I got an email confirmation.

All I got was a fraud protection confirmation from my bank, and I confirmed it was me. Lol so I’m so confused now. :blanche7: Did I get it? Did it revoke my record? What in the actual hell is going on here

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

does uk amazon ship to other countries or just the uk?

US has a link up for Amazon 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, Veinsineon said:

All I got was a fraud protection confirmation from my bank, and I confirmed it was me. Lol so I’m so confused now. :blanche7: Did I get it? Did it revoke my record? What in the actual hell is going on here

I don't know why they'd have even issued one to you for this since you aren't changed for the preorder. I'd contact Rough Trade customer service to see if they can tell you if the order actually went through or not.

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Can someone @ me as soon as any variant that's not the standard one and the LDR.com-exclusive one becomes available on an EU website? I love Lana but I ain't paying import taxes for her again. 

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0BP46PVVG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.fnac.com/a17578784/Lana-Del-Rey-Did-You-Know-That-There-s-A-Tunnel-Under-Ocean-Blvd-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rose-Fonce-Vinyle-album

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4