Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, pinkelliot said:

Unavailable ... Damn I just want the green vinyl so bad (I'm from France) :toofunny:

I believe they haven't put it in stock YET as I have not seen anyone purchasing the green variant thru the french Fnac website 

Let's keep our faith :party:

Just now, mrborntolose said:

does anyone know if that green vinyl will be back in stock based on past exclusive experiences? i literally had it in my cart and and it sold out :poordat: (i’m in the US) 

check https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/602448591951 !

it should give you pre-order sites for all the local record stores near u (if there are any)!

ok i got the pink from us amazon & the standard black from her site. if i have more money later on & it is not sold out i may also get the indie green. i cannot allow myself to get every single one tho. already i feel like i got too much. darn lana tempting me like the devil lol.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Really have to control myself this time around! Will pick up the Target vinyl and CD when they release, and the standard black vinyl because it’s perfect. Torn between indie green and SE white :excited:

i bought the store exclusive white pressing, standard black pressing and the indie exclusive im literally so poor now i have to eat air for the rest of the month LOL

BUT THE COVERS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL 

2 hours ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Do we think there will be a different variant for Urban Outfitters? 

I'm in the US, and so far was able to get the black vinyl and the pink vinyl from Amazon. 

Waiting for Rough Trade US to have the Indie green vinyl.-- edit: done, order placed 

Waiting for hopefully Target to have the red vinyl.---edit: done, order placed. 

Might get the white vinyl from her store unless somewhere else sells it with free shipping?? 

Also just realized the white vinyl has nipples wow 

i work there and my coworkers and i were speculating that we most likely won’t get an uo exclusive this time around :’(

Is it worth paying $65 for the green vinyl? Someone please make me come into my senses because I'm impulsive as FUCK :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Mer said:

Canadian Amazon sucks tbh 

I hope the other Amazon outlets will get the exclusive within the next day.

And I hope other stores than HMV and Target will get the red one, it's such a pretty photo

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!