Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

34 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Not really, it isn't signed and at the end of the day- it's just a plastic disc with grooves etched onto it

Honestly, you’re right. 

I bought SUCKERPUNCH by maggie and it was alt cover + signed and for $30 something… 

Im just gonna get the dark pink since that’s the one that caught my attention at first. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i just went to the mall yesterday forgetting about todays announcement IM SO DUMBBB

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Order from here girlies! They’re my local shop and they package records for shipping immaculately. Use code WELCOME for 20% off!

Thank you!

Just a heads up if you're in the US - Black and Light Pink are obv cheapest from Amazon, Indies Green is cheapest with 20% code (WELCOME) from Zia, but Dark Pink from Target + the webstore White are pretty much priced in by default since they're exclusives. 

Just wanting to help y'all save a little $ when variant collecting.

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

hoping they issue the target CD for the international girls because it looks great :trisha:

or maybe i'm just biased for that cover but still :trisha:

I'm gonna spend 4 times more than the price of the standard to get it but I will. the only option we have is to import it through non official online stores unfortunately

but I meant the other covers! like, we were paid DUST having only 2 covers available and the best ones are all on vinyl. I really wanted at least the white vinyl cover on CD, they could've made a bundle like they did for blue banisters this is so unfair and I'm sad :noparty:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg