Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I FINALLY turned my horrible stupid assignements that I been crying and stressing over for a week straight, FINALLY I CAN CELEBRATE ON HERE FOR REAL AND ACTUALLY FEEL THE SHEER HAPPINESS & EXCITEMENT OF THE NEW ALBUM WE'RE GETTING WITH Y'ALL :trisha::trisha: 
in god :pray2: I now trust I at least won't fail it now that I've missed HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of funny pages on here of deluluness and celebration :sideeye: stupid school stuff.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

12 minutes ago, archiemm said:

if anyone wants 25% off her official store (incl. all her vinyls) i found code 22LDR25 :sass::kiss3:

Hide contents

if this isn’t allowed please delete but don’t see why it wouldnt be it’s a valid code 

You couldn't post this 5 hours ago?? :scoff:

19 minutes ago, archiemm said:

if anyone wants 25% off her official store (incl. all her vinyls) i found code 22LDR25 :sass::kiss3:

Reveal hidden contents

if this isn’t allowed please delete but don’t see why it wouldnt be it’s a valid code 

i'm so mad i didn't have this a few hours ago rage.gif

bye bye money :crai:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I've decided that I think I'm going to wait until the album is officially out and buy it in store. It comes out a week and a half after my birthday, so I think it'd be a fun little birthday present to myself :party: Also, I need more time to decide which variant I want (although I'm leaning towards the standard cover)

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

is it possible for amazon to cancel non-american order before the album comes out? i am very anxious about this since i have never ordered from american amazon before

there is no need to be anxious, if it is true, they will refund you. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

there is no need to be anxious, if it is true, they will refund you. 

they have not charged me yet. my concern is i want it & it is the only alternate i bought & all the alternates are starting to sell out now

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

they have not charged me yet. my concern is i want it & it is the only alternate i bought & all the alternates are starting to sell out now

your concerns are understandable but unwarranted in the grand scheme of things. No problem is without it's solution. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

your concerns are understandable but unwarranted in the grand scheme of things. No problem is without it's solution. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

Just want to say that I really love this sentiment. It's always true and important to remember.

Manifesting that everyone gets the variants they want! :party:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm just blown away by the album artwork this era. Like wow! 

So far I've gotten the standard vinyl, white vinyl, green indie vinyl, and pink amazon vinyl.

I definitely think the green one is my favorite cover wise but feel like the pink amazon one is going to be the real vibe overall with the pics from mockups!

I actually can't pick which is my fav cover and which I'll order (trying not to let her bankrupt me this era)

Torn between these:

Spoiler

52549428425_1ea85cb7bc.jpg

52549383395_a956980185.jpg

52548910316_2e00a35382.jpg

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

1 hour ago, archiemm said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just tried the code and it doesn't work for me on her shoplanadelrey store

11 minutes ago, DLT said:

I'm just blown away by the album artwork this era. Like wow! 

So far I've gotten the standard vinyl, white vinyl, green indie vinyl, and pink amazon vinyl.

I definitely think the green one is my favorite cover wise but feel like the pink amazon one is going to be the real vibe overall with the pics from mockups!

I've only been able to find the white vinyl in my country (and standard, ofc). If the Amazon or Indie version becomes available I'd much prefer those...