Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, For K said:

It is no longer available in the United States Amazon store; however, it is still available in the UK amazon version. They do ship to the US and I know a few other people who have already had to order it that way. :kiss:

It’s like $60/$70 with shipping to the US, it’s ridiculous prime doesn’t cover the orders from the UK. Can’t decide to go ahead & order or see if they add more, or buy a Target edition early in case it’s another BB situation :/ 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

I wonder which one is going to be the rarest a year from now :oopna:

I predict a huge downfall in vinyl demand within the next 10 years; artists release too many variants of their new records, it's becoming hard to keep up.

I feel like the value will peak at some point and the demand will logically decrease.

Forcibly laughing at people that buy 128704 copies of each variants to scam desperate fans a few years down the line. :)

41 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I predict a huge downfall in vinyl demand within the next 10 years; artists release too many variants of their new records, it's becoming hard to keep up.

I feel like the value will peak at some point and the demand will logically decrease.

Forcibly laughing at people that buy 128704 copies of each variants to scam desperate fans a few years down the line. :)

I definitely agree with this. I think the hardest hit will be the pop and rap genre perhaps. 

Naturally, there's going to be exceptions, like internet related physical releases perhaps like mixtapes and unreleased things. But I think it's much better to only collect for 1 to 2 artists max. 

I actually have had to sell a few pieces from my collection as an auction, and in the end I mostly got back what I spent on the records themselves. Naturally, these were more pop oriented records too. I'm curious to know of anyone else's experience with this. 

10 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Discrepancy records has the dark pink, light pink and green variants available for preorder… I snagged my light pink one (Amazon exclusive) from there. They are legit. (I’ve bought records from them before) 

thank you sm! might snag the green one

Fnac told me this (green vinyl)

“Les précommandes sont actuellement fermées pour ce produit, il ne reste plus de disponibilité par rapport à la quantité mise à notre disposition le jour de la sortie.“

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

So…… now that the vinyls are up for pre-order… which color for the cassettes? :nails:

That’s something that really matters 

idk, but I see a light pink? A light yellow too

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

Fnac told me this (green vinyl)

“Les précommandes sont actuellement fermées pour ce produit, il ne reste plus de disponibilité par rapport à la quantité mise à notre disposition le jour de la sortie.“

Lmao never trust Fnac w/ info tbh either they won't have the green vinyl AT ALL - and it being on their website is just an error - or they will but the preorder is coming in a few days. 

Even though I can only talk abt Fnac PT, they're all the same. Their info is never 100% reliable, & most of the time they'll tell you they just don't know. You just gotta wait

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i feel like i overdid it pre-ordering the pink, the green, & the standard black but i cannot stop worrying about amazon canceling my vinyl bc i am not american but now that i got the green as a back up it feels definite that amazon will

not cancel my pink & i will have too many variants. already i feel like 2 variants was going overboard. i am debating cancelling my green vinyl but i know if i do something will come up about the pink & i will get neither. if we were closer to the release date maybe i would not be so anxious. i am not sure if this is my ocd acting up or if lana album pre-orders are an overwhelming ordeal for everyone.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

im hoping the UO one is standard cover art & yellow vinyl

Omg that would be my dream. I'd even sell one of the ones I bought already. It's the best cover picture for sure!

41 minutes ago, Manson said:

Omg that would be my dream. I'd even sell one of the ones I bought already. It's the best cover picture for sure!

right!? im holding off on the standard art one because id rather a color vinyl than a black, so we shall see

I couldn't hold off on any of these beautiful albums. Even though I have choice words for Ms Lana Del Rey for dropping preorders on us, two weeks before Xmas. I had to preorder all of them. They are all so stunning!!

I am wondering if there will be some additional versions released through certain retailers like the COCC era. Such as an UO exclusive or a Spotify fan's exclusive.

Regardless, I will be happy with these five variations. I can't wait to be holding them in my hands and seeing them in their full glory.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png