Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

20 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

right!? im holding off on the standard art one because id rather a color vinyl than a black, so we shall see

Yeah I really don't care for having a regular black vinyl when I know that there are these pretty colored ones out there. But someone said that the UO one is not gonna be another version. Idk if that's coming from a reliable source.

3 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Graffiti Records confirmed to me that per their supplier the indie exclusive green pressing is limited to 4000 copies. These may end up being more limited like the BB vinyl after all!

Mmmh I just got the green one and I already thought that I'd definitely sell that one if I don't like it. Sounds like a lot of people would want it.

Which BB vinyl do you mean? The white one with the standard cover?

24 minutes ago, Manson said:

Yeah I really don't care for having a regular black vinyl when I know that there are these pretty colored ones out there. But someone said that the UO one is not gonna be another version. Idk if that's coming from a reliable source.

Mmmh I just got the green one and I already thought that I'd definitely sell that one if I don't like it. Sounds like a lot of people would want it.

Which BB vinyl do you mean? The white one with the standard cover?

really all of the BB variants minus the standard black! Target exclusive sold out quickly and never came back etc. it was very different than Chemtrails! 

H0bDaqU.gif

Guys. i just checked the link of the green vinyl in UK, is that actually sold out? Has the pre-order started? wtf???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

With Blue Banisters, it felt like every variant was pretty limited, even the standard one was hard to get at times. Ocean Boulevard seems to be more of a "normal" rollout again, comparable to NFR and Chemtrails, so it should be easier to get the variants you want. My guess would also be that the indies one will end up being the rarest, especially since it also seems to be a lot of people's favourite. Amazon-exclusives usually aren't super limited, and the Target/HMV/FNAC variants are usually available for quite a while too. The one that's hard to tell is the webstore-exclusive one since we have no idea about pressing numbers of this one, but if it's anything like the lime-green NFR, then I don't think it's gonna sell out anytime soon.

TL;DR – buy the indies variant lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Finally !!! i ordered my green vinyl :krylie:

I hope Banquet Records is legit, i feel traumatised after ordering BB at HorizonsMusic owned by that bitch ass Neil who scammed my money.

I hate to wish death on people but scammers? They fucking deserve it.

Anyone tried Banquet records tho? How is their service?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Oh Fuck I forgot about the signed stuff , shit I could actually afford only one vinyl right now but still bought three exclusives, my credit getting fucked to death & considering to get the other one too so I have all Exclusives but then I would probably become homeless:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Finally !!! i ordered my green vinyl :krylie:

I hope Banquet Records is legit, i feel traumatised after ordering BB at HorizonsMusic owned by that bitch ass Neil who scammed my money.

I hate to wish death on people but scammers? They fucking deserve it.

Anyone tried Banquet records tho? How is their service?

Banquet records is legit! They’re quite popular in the UK (both the store and they also host loads of live shows), I’ve ordered from them before and had great service! They actually did a little sale a few months ago where they were selling off some stock that got ‘water damaged’ from a leak, so I managed to get a Charli XCX record for £5 that has literally no visible damage at all. 

29 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the US still selling the green vinyl?

Check record store day’s website. You can enter your zip code and it will show shops near you that you can preorder from.

faSE.gif

26 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Check record store day’s website. You can enter your zip code and it will show shops near you that you can preorder from.

I'm in France, it doesn't work here but thanks

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

3 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

fuck i did not anticipate that either

7 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

Holy molly at a great price too ..