Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Finally !!! i ordered my green vinyl :krylie:

I hope Banquet Records is legit, i feel traumatised after ordering BB at HorizonsMusic owned by that bitch ass Neil who scammed my money.

I hate to wish death on people but scammers? They fucking deserve it.

Anyone tried Banquet records tho? How is their service?

Banquet Records are great! They are a record store in London that put on multiple gigs, signings and are super great for their online orders - always worth checking out for personalised vinyl signings for artists (big artists and smaller artists). 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i bought 4 versions of the album when i only said i'd buy 2 :bebe:

and even me buying 2 versions of any album is definitely out of the ordinary for me

idk the artwork is just so pretty :defeated:

literally same I never actually buy multiple versions of the same album no matter how much I like it but Neil put his Krugussy into these variants :blush3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

What the tea with UO? I heard someone say we weren’t getting an exclusive this time but idk if they were just guessing or what

i think we are and they're just gonna announce it later

there's a chance UO is just going to release one of the existing variants which is possible (and it has happened a couple times before) but i think it's unlikely

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The way my baby pink vinyl gets canceled every time I try to buy it and its sold out on every other Amazon store, I lost

LsaR6Kk.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

15 minutes ago, For K said:

literally same I never actually buy multiple versions of the same album no matter how much I like it but Neil put his Krugussy into these variants :blush3:

Krugussy 😭

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

Check record store day’s website. You can enter your zip code and it will show shops near you that you can preorder from.

Thank you i looked and it says sold out at the top so I think its not available anywhere :crai:

I guess I can always try getting one in person on release day lol

I'm thinking about getting the target exclusive too but does anyone know if the poster in the vinyl and the cd will be the same? 

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Thank you i looked and it says sold out at the top so I think its not available anywhere :crai:

I guess I can always try getting one in person on release day lol

I would definitely try calling / emailing independent record stores in your area. I did that and a couple got back to me saying they’d have it. It’s worth a shot!!!!!

faSE.gif

6 minutes ago, boom like that said:

The way my baby pink vinyl gets canceled every time I try to buy it and its sold out on every other Amazon store, I lost

LsaR6Kk.gif

wait is amazon really cancelling orders of the pink vinyl??? this has been my biggest fear oh no :sadcore6:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Finally !!! i ordered my green vinyl :krylie:

I hope Banquet Records is legit, i feel traumatised after ordering BB at HorizonsMusic owned by that bitch ass Neil who scammed my money.

I hate to wish death on people but scammers? They fucking deserve it.

Anyone tried Banquet records tho? How is their service?

Exact same here - got scammed with Horizon for BB and I've ordered the green from Banquet this time around. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly because dealing with Horizon was such a fiasco and I'm still looking for a copy of that pressing :(

FzytWEW.png

10 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

wait is amazon really cancelling orders of the pink vinyl??? this has been my biggest fear oh no :sadcore6:

I think its a targeted attack against the queer blt minority group consisting of a vast demography of 1: me :oprah3:

apparently its a internal problem on their end that will get fixed in "après un jour ou deux" <3 and its only something I'm dealing with

08Uh7S1.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Ordered green, dark pink, and the pink CD! Waiting to see if UO does a color vinyl paired with the standard cover, otherwise I'll pick that up on release day :wub:

Hope merch/signed stuff drops soon :hype: