Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

15 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Wait, I posted the other day how my preorder has been terminated for the white vinyl, now it says it's pending again?? 

Maybe it was bcs of the delay?

Possibly. Confused myself because my Amazon order I placed the day it was announced now says the expected delivery date was changed to March 14. Not sure wtf is going on

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

17 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

watching this thread like a hawk for that bastard zippo lighter :smokeney: sorry to my credit card in advance

Let's make a deal to @ each other if we see it pop up? :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wait... has a boxset been verified? I saw the lighter and a shirt posted separately on her Insta stories, but nothing about a boxset 🤷🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Wait... has a boxset been verified? I saw the lighter and a shirt posted separately on her Insta stories, but nothing about a boxset 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes, but Instagram took it down because of their guidelines against nudity: https://www.instagram.com/p/CnX6iyhusnQ/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wondering if titts out Lana is the cover of the boxset 😳 It could also be a pic inside of the gatefold, so hard to know until it's officially available for preorder

I'm fucking living for this era!!! The visuals are stunning 😍 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

6 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

It better be nicer than the chemtrails one. Still bought it though cause I’m a sucker 

Hide contents

LANA TAKE MY MONEY

it already will be cause her tittys on it :agree:

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

i have a feeling the tiddie vinyl is gonna be one of the most sought-after variant after they stop producing them and it’s just so iconic im horrified imma miss out on it whenever it drops :lange:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

i have a feeling the tiddie vinyl is gonna be one of the most sought-after variant after they stop producing them and it’s just so iconic im horrified imma miss out on it whenever it drops :lange:

no srsly having so many variations is giving my anxiety

on a follow up note, a lot of the vinyl pre-orders still say March 10th :oic3: so i think the chances of it leaking around between March 10th and March 24 are pretty high. With all these retailers selling different versions, someones gonna fuck up somewhere

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~