Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

54 minutes ago, teoc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:scream:

I hope the new vinyl with her tits will be available in europe or ikm:hdu:

I want that one as a cover variant for vinyl, cd and cassette ffs

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

She needs to hurry up and drop it! I hope it’s on LDRvillage cause I’ve been wanting the chemtrails blanket for so long but can’t justify the shipping cost for 1 item.

EDIT- does anyone know any coupon codes that are still active? 

I hope the lighter and whatever is in the jewelry box are sold separately and not part of a box set. Money sucks. 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

I quit cigarettes,  but I may have to start smoking again if she sells that lighter. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, mlittle11 said:

just light ur candles n incense with it instead :heart:

Unfortunately, my house does not trust me with those things. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

What the people really want to know: When is the boxset coming? Will the nipple vinyl be part of it or will it be sold separately?

And what's in the red box? :erm::erm:

Waiting for the store to be updated so I can waste all my money:smokes3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I feel like the box set will go live around in about 12/13 hours (so 11AM eastern). That's the same time the initial album went live

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I feel like the box set will go live around in about 12/13 hours (so 11AM eastern). That's the same time the initial album went live

i would hope not only bc tomorrow is MLK day in America n i dont want her getting cancelled again :smile3:

14 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

and what if thanks to LDR Village x Lanaboards collab lighter will be available only for Lanaboards users with 100+ content count... :hdu:

time to start spamming

14 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

yes the merch is so effin ugly 

some if it was cute in my opinion like the bb blue flower crewneck or the sweet carolina hoodie and the btd collection i thought was so cute but its just too damn expensive

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

14 hours ago, x VB said:

LDR Village is the worst thing Lana's team ever did. Expensive taxes and low quality designs made with old photos and random sentences... weird :derpna2:

Most of the merch is honestly ugly, like you can buy much nicer fan made stuff on Etsy or Redbubble. They literally take at least 6 weeks to ship your order and they have the most terrible customer service and I'm not even going to start with the ridiculous international shipping quotes.

The idea of this online store is amazing on paper, but oh so poorly executed. I hate it with every fiber in my body. They're always trying to lure us in with so called sales or new drops, but it's the same shit every single time.

LDR Village can go fuck itself.

7 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Most of the merch is honestly ugly, like you can buy much nicer fan made stuff on Etsy or Redbubble. They literally take at least 6 weeks to ship your order and they have the most terrible customer service and I'm not even going to start with the ridiculous international shipping quotes.

The idea of this online store is amazing on paper, but oh so poorly executed. I hate it with every fiber in my body. They're always trying to lure us in with so called sales or new drops, but it's the same shit every single time.

LDR Village can go fuck itself.

Its true, this idea had so much potential but there's just too many issues with it.

I saw someone explain a while ago that they use drop shipping, meaning that when they release new stuff and people order it, nothing is actually made yet, which is why the stuff ends up being totally different from the mock-ups and it takes like 6 months to ship.

The UV release shipped a lot faster because it sold out in a couple days, so they were able to have the stuff produced a lot faster.

Its a strange method, though, it means they don't end up with a surplus of the product but at the same time its just bad for us, the customers lol I have some hope things will be better for ocean blvd, at least for some of the merch :bebe:

Just now, fishtails said:

Its true, this idea had so much potential but there's just too many issues with it.

I saw someone explain a while ago that they use drop shipping, meaning that when they release new stuff and people order it, nothing is actually made yet, which is why the stuff ends up being totally different from the mock-ups and it takes like 6 months to ship.

The UV release shipped a lot faster because it sold out in a couple days, so they were able to have the stuff produced a lot faster.

Its a strange method, though, it means they don't end up with a surplus of the product but at the same time its just bad for us, the customers lol I have some hope things will be better for ocean blvd, at least for some of the merch :bebe:

The way the explanation somehow manages to make LDR Village even dumber.