Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

32 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

got an update i'll get the pink amazon on april 4th. but for lana's store it's actually the same warehouse that taylor's stuff gets shipped out.

wait that’s actually scaring me because I remember multiple tik tok’s of people receiving broken products during the midnights release :judgingu3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

9 hours ago, Topanga said:

ldr village is the worst , shipping takes  decades

I’ve survived Taylor’s merch store so I WILL survive LDR village 😭😭( I PREORDERED Midnights on vinyl and my copy of it didn’t turn up until almost 3 MONTHS after release 😭).  

27 minutes ago, For K said:

wait that’s actually scaring me because I remember multiple tik tok’s of people receiving broken products during the midnights release :judgingu3:

I would say they ship the records well as well as clothing. however if it's something that's not paper or textile then yes there can be a possibility of it being broken unless it's being shipped with another box inside. what people should be worried about however is if the customer service is like taylor's which is first a bot and maybe later you're able to talk to an actual rep to solve your problem like refunds or replacements depending on demand. 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

why hasnt her team updated the LDR village store with the new era??????????????

Just like their shipping, they're a few months late :true:

last.fm

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so glad I never got into vinyl collecting I would have to buy every single variant of this album they're so good Neil Krug you will ALWAYS be famous

Neil is so talented Idk what connected him and Lana during the UV era but it was truly a match made in heaven 

last.fm

I will admit, I’m thankful that the rollout of this merch drop has been better than bb was. So far, no dropping bundles after fans already purchased items individually. HOPEFULLY no promised signed items that never ship (still salty about the posters:crossed:) Let’s pray that the boxset/other merch goes smoothly as well

Yeah, I'm pissed I never got the signed art card from BB. They just straight up canceled my preorder 😒

I'm excited for the boxset!! Hopefully we get some additional info about it soon 🤞🏻

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png