Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

when do box sets usually get released/available to pre-order? cause we are getting one aren't we? it was that photo for the cover

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Might be delusional, but I hope the boxset turns out to be a full sized one like she did for Ultraviolence, the type of boxset that can fit a vinyl. I don't mind the smaller boxsets that can fit a CD, but I much prefer when artists put out an actual BOX.

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Might be delusional, but I hope the boxset turns out to be a full sized one like she did for Ultraviolence, the type of boxset that can fit a vinyl. I don't mind the smaller boxsets that can fit a CD, but I much prefer when artists put out an actual BOX.

I’ll join in on this delusion.

The Ultraviolence Box is one of my favorite possessions.

I’ve been telling Family & Coworkers that I HAVE to keep checking my phone for the Titty Box PreOrder, At this point no questions are asked…

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, How2Disappear said:

I heard ldr village is down and that we are expecting incoming merch drop... so excited!!!!  finally some sexy merch coming!! i've been a little dissapointed with the last few drops.  how long does this usually take in between the site going down and the drop??

They forgot to pay the bill to keep it running nothing is coming on LDR village sadly 

but I think the merch will be up on her site when the next single comes so hopefully soon

31 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

They forgot to pay the bill to keep it running nothing is coming on LDR village sadly 

but I think the merch will be up on her site when the next single comes so hopefully soon

Move Lana Del Rey Village HQ out of the poor flooded basement they operate in next to pitchfork, let them move into the Interscope HQ :true:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

me thinking her team havent released the boxset yet because they know it wont be ready in time so they want people to order the regular variants in the meantime so they count toward first week sales instead of enticing people to order the boxset and detract away from the first week chart numbers... my genius it amazes me sometimes :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

me thinking her team havent released the boxset yet because they know it wont be ready in time so they want people to order the regular variants in the meantime so they count toward first week sales instead of enticing people to order the boxset and detract away from the first week chart numbers... my genius it amazes me sometimes :oprah3:

Or they could be waiting for the MV to slay us so we feel OK to spend another fortune on the album :oprah3: