Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, American Whore said:

do we expect the white vinyl to be restocked? :horror2: or the amazon one?

Amazon exclusive is still available on Amazon UK! Not sure where you’re located but shipping could be costly though :(

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Canadian besties, Universal Music Canada still have some of the website exclusive (white variant) in stock. You can also subscribe and get 10% off of your first order---the shipping quotes aren't as outrageous as her official Canadian website. :)

i really hope the cover of the boxset is the titty pic :true: it deserves it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

The Amazon one is back up in the US. 

THANK YOU I JUST ORDERED

24 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Canadian besties, Universal Music Canada still have some of the website exclusive (white variant) in stock. You can also subscribe and get 10% off of your first order---the shipping quotes aren't as outrageous as her official Canadian website. :)

i'm SCREAMING not them saying shipping and handling is $33 for me to order from the US :icant: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I'm SCREAMING not them saying shipping and handling is $33 for me to order from the US :icant: 

I'm guessing international shipping isn't quite good. :poordat:

But that's still in CAD so it's not so bad... :runs:

I wonder if maybe they are still finalizing what will be in the box set or the pictures/artwork and thats why its not out for pre-order yet...

Also they might just be waiting for the next single to release it because people will likely spend more money if they're hyped up about a new song myself included :smile:

also, so the boxset is sold out? is that the one that had the cover with her serving tit because I was saving my coin for that version of the vinyl but if not imma buy the one from target. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, UltraviolenceMike said:

also, so the boxset is sold out? is that the one that had the cover with her serving tit because I was saving my coin for that version of the vinyl but if not imma buy the one from target. 

It hasn't even been uploaded to her store yet..:bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

It hasn't even been uploaded to her store yet..:bebe:

lana selling out before she even put the thing out! her power!!!!! :oprah4::illumilana:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

yes, but the boob pic is probably on an inner sleeve :oopna2:

I want it as the cover and I want to buy like sixty copies and place them all throughout the store. Malsey could NEVA her tit was giving photoshop

Just now, margaret soty said:

we don't know girl

Taylor swift stans would never 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

we don't know girl

we know that it's part of the boxset somehow but we don't actually know if it's the front cover or if it's just an inner sleeve pic

i personally think it's an inner sleeve pic but there's no actual clarification yet because she hasn't put it on her store so :smokes:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif