Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, paris texas said:

we know that it's part of the boxset somehow but we don't actually know if it's the front cover or if it's just an inner sleeve pic

i personally think it's an inner sleeve pic but there's no actual clarification yet because she hasn't put it on her store so :smokes:

I thought outer sleeve because I saw a version with like tape over her boob so I thought thats how they'd present it and then when we unwrap it it'll be exposed 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Who else bought all the vinyl variations? That's going to be the most versions that I own of any album. :flop: RIP my bank account. 

Couldn't help myself. She went too hard with the album art this time around and idgaf.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Who else bought all the vinyl variations? That's going to be the most versions that I own of any album. :flop: RIP my bank account. 

Couldn't help myself. She went too hard with the album art this time around and idgaf.

ur not alone i bought everything too  :flop:

9 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Well I told myself after 11 Chemtrails I was just buying black this time around.

Then there was just 5, Each Stunning with a different cover…

:bebe:

My favorites are the Standard & White…

EDIT:

I will be pissed though if quality control is like Blue Banisters or worse - I know that doesn’t fall on Lana, But it leaves a bad taste in one’s mouth…

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, fishtails said:

Also they might just be waiting for the next single to release it because people will likely spend more money if they're hyped up about a new song myself included :smile:

I think you're onto something... 

38 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

The way I casually dropped 200 dollars on all the vinyl while driving to work 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, rabbit said:

Finally purchased the bubblegum pink vinyl :wub: 

the amazon one? from where? i've been looking everywhere for it! its sold out on amazon

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

It restocked on the US site!! Here <3

OMG!!!!! thank you SO much!!!! gonna go buy it now

giphy.gif

instagram

Just now, rabbit said:

:kiss:

It's so gorgeous, glad you were able to get it, too!!

I know!!!! I wanted to get it went it was first stocked but i didn't have enough money lol. Sooo glad i was able to get it!!! Thank you again!!!!!:wub::kiss3:

giphy.gif

instagram