Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

14 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

Who else bought all the vinyl variations? That's going to be the most versions that I own of any album. :flop: RIP my bank account. 

Couldn't help myself. She went too hard with the album art this time around and idgaf.

girl i'm trying to do the same. i know i'll get a copy of the target one and the indie one, so i didn't preorder those but i need the box set when it's out and i still need the white one and i preordered from amazon

5 hours ago, x VB said:

Decided to buy the white vinyl too since it’s probably the rarest variant so far :excited:

where from? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

where from? 

i know it’s from her web store and i don’t think it’s being sold anywhere else but she has more than one so i’d check all of them

and when i mean more than one there’s the US one, the UK one, etc

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

i know it’s from her web store and i don’t think it’s being sold anywhere else but she has more than one so i’d check all of them

and when i mean more than one there’s the US one, the UK one, etc

yeah and the canadian um site has it but it wants $34 for the record and $33 for the shipping :icant: idk what would be the cheapest way to get it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

I saw all the store links & thought for a moment the box set went up for pre order:lange: I was ready to grab my credit card:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Someone mentioned this a while ago but the village site says “Get 30% OFF on all apparel and accessories until 9AM PST, March 13!”. That seems like a long sale to me. Maybe March 13th is when we’re getting new merch? 

34 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Someone mentioned this a while ago but the village site says “Get 30% OFF on all apparel and accessories until 9AM PST, March 13!”. That seems like a long sale to me. Maybe March 13th is when we’re getting new merch? 

where does it say that

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

the shopify

whats up with the born to die merch??? like where is it?? the merch thats advertised like where can i get those cute ass shirts fr

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

whats up with the born to die merch??? like where is it?? the merch thats advertised like where can i get those cute ass shirts fr

I think it’s just the designs in that post card set. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

11 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

They haven't updated their shopify site in like a year, its nothing new lol

The only one they update is ldrvillage.com 

11 hours ago, jamesss said:

It was part of a collection from early 2022, its all gone now