Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

24.99 in euros (I'm broke) 

Plus you would have to pay for shipping, it’s always fairly expensive :trisha:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Plus you would have to pay for shipping, it’s always fairly expensive :trisha:

I completely forgot about shipping ok it's over for me enjoy this merch for me guys RanDom AcT oF nuG in 2023 | Mood pics, Meme faces, Frenemies

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

Ok but can we talk

cause i really wanna buy the updated jacket with all the album patches BUT, idk if i will be able to get over the fact that blue banisters is above COCC in the order - like i know it’s such a small detail that no one other than lana fans would notice BUT i notice and it would forever piss me off.

im hoping that it’s just a mock-up and her team fixes it. 🕯️ 

1 minute ago, living legend said:

Ok but can we talk

cause i really wanna buy the updated jacket with all the album patches BUT, idk if i will be able to get over the fact that blue banisters is above COCC in the order - like i know it’s such a small detail that no one other than lana fans would notice BUT i notice and it would forever piss me off.

ngl the album jacket always was and always will be ugly

they just somehow made it even uglier

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

ngl the album jacket always was and always will be ugly

they just somehow made it even uglier

maybe so LOL. i do hate the random red line and i wish the jacket was a bomber jacket but idk, i enjoy owning lana merch that not many own. like i remember purchasing the jacket during the LFL tour and maybe three other people had it and i do like how it has the albums on the jacket. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

8 minutes ago, living legend said:

Ok but can we talk

It bothers me a lot too but I think it is just a mock up and the order will be correct on the final version

I hope :bebe:

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

I also live in Europe, in Italy! Yeah I remember too last time I ordered (Chemtrails era) it was 5€ for me but now the lowest option is 12€ :(

Omg I'm from Italy as well! When I ordered the latest vinyl records I did not remember the price was that high omg

10 minutes ago, living legend said:

Ok but can we talk

Okay, I KNOW this isn't the answer that you want to hear but I don't think it will be hard to fix on your own. If the patches are sewn onto the jacket (this unfortunately won't work if they're directly embroidered onto the jacket) you could easily take a seam ripper to the stiches that hold them onto the jacket and remove them. Then you could just and sew them into the correct order. As customers who are paying $120, we shouldn't have to do this but imma clown and I'm willing to do this if they actually end up in the wrong order:toofloppy:

7 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Okay, I KNOW this isn't the answer that you want to hear but I don't think it will be hard to fix on your own. If the patches are sewn onto the jacket (this unfortunately won't work if they're directly embroidered onto the jacket) you could easily take a seam ripper to the stiches that hold them onto the jacket and remove them. Then you could just and sew them into the correct order. As customers who are paying $120, we shouldn't have to do this but imma clown and I'm willing to do this if they actually end up in the wrong order:toofloppy:

ok bby, so i will be sending my jacket to you so that you can do this for me since you seem to be talented in that department 😘 

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

I was thinking of doing this too lol :ma:

I am pretty sure they are actually patches that are sewn onto the jacket so it should be an easy fix 

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I was thinking of doing this too lol :ma:

I am pretty sure they are actually patches that are sewn onto the jacket so it should be an easy fix 

LMFAO imagine lana with an iron just attaching patches on these jackets in her kitchen BYE

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Thinking about how cute the patches would look on the NFR! tour jacket :wub: I hope they sell them individually but ofc they won’t!! 😍🌊🚀

14 minutes ago, Sweet said:

So whatever happened to A&W being released on Feb 14 🤔 

*Feb 14th, 4pm GMT. It’s not quite time yet 🖤