Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

13 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

$85 for CZ and gold plated? it’s probably gold plated over like nickel and y’all saying it’s good quality?? that shit will tarnish quick, you can’t even wear it in the shower … but i want :/

she could have made it stainless steel + real pearls. Pearls are really not that expensive. And I guess it would justify the $85 price tag. 

This will be coke necklace 2.0 in regards to shitty quality (couldn't wear it cause it would break easily).

Will I buy it? Of course... :flop:

1 minute ago, Agnes Gia said:

she could have made it stainless steel + real pearls. Pearls are really not that expensive. And I guess it would justify the $85 price tag. 

This will be coke necklace 2.0 in regards to shitty quality (couldn't wear it cause it would break easily).

Will I buy it? Of course... :flop:

The hate comments she'd get if she used real pearls... :bebe:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Girl same. All those variants of COCC and none of them don’t have static. Can’t be worse than the Honeymoon pressing though. :um2:

Oddly enough, My black Honeymoon is perfect.

I was referring to Blue Banisters though, I know you can’t really avoid seam splits - but it was like every copy, The off centre centre labels - the yellow was the worst offender on that, And as you mentioned excessive static…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I hope the merch comes at the same time A&W came out yesterday so I don't have to spend all day and night waiting for it again lol

Watch me refresh lanaboards and the website later on at the concert I'm going to if the merch doesn't drop by 7pm GMT :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Watch me refresh lanaboards and the website later on at the concert I'm going to if the merch doesn't drop by 7pm GMT :facepalm:

i refreshed lanaboards in the club the other day there is no shame in that :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Girl same. All those variants of COCC and none of them don’t have static. Can’t be worse than the Honeymoon pressing though. :um2:

My Honeymoon is amazing but my Chemtrails oh my god it’s so bad I literally don’t play it :crai:

The fact that she's wearing the merch must mean she really likes it/the album :true:

I don't think she's worn any of her own merch since LFL (and she designed that merch herself lol)

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a hand in designing this merch as well....especially the necklace :oprah:

8 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

what time do u guys think it might drop? 

I'm hoping at the same time A&W came out yesterday (11 am EST) today...but it could be tomorrow...or Friday :bebe: