Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I noticed a few people saying it sold out an hour ago on the uk store but i managed to buy everything, did they restock? Im worried ill get a sold out email or sumn

people have been saying that about the US store too but i keep going back to check and it just says "preorder" so idk 

violets in your eyes

I got a necklace even though I am broke as fuck and saving for rent on the 1st…I want the lighter but I quit smoking in 2019 thank god

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Thought I may have woken up too late, but I was able to grab everything I wanted! :hype:

RIP to my bank account, but gotta support my queen xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

i mean i did say that too & i stand by it lana is a high vibrational astrology girlie :really:

There has to be an astrological reference in at least one of her tracks off of Tunnel :dance:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I knew we weren't gonna get the titty cover unless she is gonna drop it on us LITERALLY a week before release cuz she is WILD like that!

8Qg234E.gif

My bank called, they told me I’m fucking up big time, but I don’t care baby I’ve already lost my mind :smokes2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I can’t believe I managed to get the Jacket, lighter and necklace.  So exciting!  Been anxious for days about this.  Really thought everything would sell out fast.  Now I don’t have to refresh her website every hour in anticipation of the merch drop……….. well…… unless the peek-a-boob vinyl is coming “soon”🤡

5 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Is the lighter sold out at every European store??? I can only find it on her UK store but they do'nt deliver to my country??? Helpppp

it's only UK and US that has it, and canadian store I think

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I don’t think it’s all the merch yet remember that email someone got it had a tee with one of the album illustrations on it

that website haven't even put up this merch yet so idk

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

YALL I JUST WOKE UP HOW IS IT NOT SOLD OUT OKKK OKKK

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・