Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

If they still have the jacket in stock next week, I will try to get it. My bf will really side eye my life choices :-/ he doesnโ€™t get it lol

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

help I want the necklace so bad but feel like I canโ€™t spare $65 right now. but I always regret not buying this kind of special merch before it goes for like $400 laterย :crai:

Thatโ€™s why I took the plunge and got it anyway, even though Iโ€™m going to be seriously scraping by big time for a week after paying rent. Being a Lana fan is hard :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Ladyย [to Laura]: โ€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isย 
veryย hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.โ€

me in my room when the jackets arrive

britney-catwalk.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

I may never financially recover from this *joe exotic voice* but I am so happy. I got everything I wanted. My husband had asked what I wanted for Valentineโ€™s Day I told him not to worry about it Iโ€™m buying myself a bunch of Lana merchย :smile4:

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

How do I know how big my neck isย :toofloppy:

Do you have a fabric measuring tape? Thatโ€™s what I used.ย 

Damn, UK site has raised its prices. I got my Necklace for $63.75 and Lighter for 26.25 now they're charging $85 and $35 like damnn lolย 

Racer Jacket and the necklace is cheaper now on American Store. Canadian Store is the worst of'em all!ย 

8Qg234E.gif

10 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Does anyone know if the UK discount code works more than once?

Nope, only one per orderย 

8Qg234E.gif

I don't think the physicals will be shipped on the 10th cause they had enough time to manage everything and literally stop them from coming out of the pressing plants so no shop can put them out early on shelves (like BB)

ย 

If it leaks on the original date it's going to be from the digital album cause that's harder to coordinate with every store and platformย :bebe:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

got the black shirt box set! tbh iโ€™d love the jacket but canโ€™t see myself wearing it like ever so iโ€™d rather save my moneyย 

ย 

ALSO can someone please tell me they remembers a โ€œleakedโ€ screenshot of like a rose pink ocean blvd t shirt? did that turn out to be fake bc i wanted that so bad.

ย YES BUT IT NEVER WENT LIVEย :trisha:ย IT WAS SO PRETTY TOO

ย ย 0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

ย 

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅย ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ,ย ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž-๐ก๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Iโ€™d totally buy the jacket but I cannot walk around with the chemtrails cover on my clothingย :bebe:

ย why notย :poordat:

ย ย 0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

ย 

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅย ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ,ย ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž-๐ก๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ