Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

These boxes make me think about what a great deal the box set for Niall Horan’s new album was, limited edition vinyl, vinyl display case, CD, photo booklet, and a tote bag for $80. I thought I over paid, but that’s way more stuff than most artists are doing right now. However that same kind of jacket on Taylor’s store would have been over $200 no doubt. :oprah3:

Was going to skip Lana’s merch since I bought that, but i still gave her $140 today :hooker:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

https://therecordhub.com/products/vinyl-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-2lp-gatefold-white-colour-vinyl-with-alternate-artwork

Does anyone know if this website is trustworthy? Now that the white vinyl is sold out on her store I've decided I want it :toofunny:

FzytWEW.png

Do we think there is any chance she could surprise us with this boxset and it would include more than just the cd and hoodie? She has never done such a basic boxset before….:hellno:

Lighter and jacket ordered. Hilarious that it's like $20 cheaper to order from the UK store with the discount code than it is to buy from the US store, where it's already being shipped from. Her team is full of scammers.

It seems like the stuff from the restock of the US store will ship a bit later, everything (except for the hoodie boxsets) said it would ship March 24th when it went live, and now some stuff is saying it will ship March 31st

I'm not sure if this means every order is delayed, but I think it might just be orders from the restock that are

I got the boxset with the black hoodie... or so I thought. When I checked the confirmation order email and my bank statement it said I bought the boxset with the black shirt. I've cancelled the order. Once I revisited the boxsets to see what was inside, it turns out the boxset is just the shirt/hoodie and the standard cd in a fancy box. Bullshit. I got ahead of myself and figured it'd be something like all the previous boxsets. I have a feeling more stuff will be announced between now and March 24th, so I'm going to wait.

sad i payed 57 for the “box set” when i could’ve gotten it for 33 through the UK. :um3: i looked it up and the shops FAQ said all sales are final so what can i do :whatever:  thank god for pay in 4 with paypal tho for a broke bitch like me :lolno:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

10 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

sad i payed 57 for the “box set” when i could’ve gotten it for 33 through the UK. :um3: i looked it up and the shops FAQ said all sales are final so what can i do :whatever:  thank god for pay in 4 with paypal tho for a broke bitch like me :lolno:

For preorders you can cancel the order before it is shipped. It takes 3-5 business days for the refund to process once they respond 

Does anyone think that the Amazon Light Pink vinyl will be restocked on the US site? I know it's already been restocked once but I couldn't afford it then. It says, "Temporarily out of stock.
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible," but maybe that's just the default.

I've seen this on Reddit but also confirmed it myself, the inventory on a lot of items is negative. For example the lighter inventory is at -7468. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of canceled orders tomorrow :bebe:

There might be a different explanation but negative inventory is definitely unusual.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

I've seen this on Reddit but also confirmed it myself, the inventory on a lot of items is negative. For example the lighter inventory is at -7468. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of canceled orders tomorrow :bebe:

There might be a different explanation but negative inventory is definitely unusual.

It’s just strange how they had an item order limit for the box sets and not anything else. It will be interesting to find out if they are seeing how many to produce, or if like you said orders will get cancelled. 

Is the lighter an actual Zippo? I’m thinking not since it doesn’t say so. I would think those would be reasonably easy to make. The one I think being limited and hard to restock if the quantity is negative is the necklaces since they are allegedly hand made. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Oh no....can you see what the number is for the necklace?