Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

13 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

Lighter and jacket ordered. Hilarious that it's like $20 cheaper to order from the UK store with the discount code than it is to buy from the US store, where it's already being shipped from. Her team is full of scammers.

Her team when they release the "boob cover vinyl" after the album comes out to sell even more copies, after selling lighters to people who don't even smoke

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952b1m8sxruebk0qsei0yu

I got an email from her French store announcing the merch but there was no lighter/necklace ofc, so I’m assuming they won’t be available on European stores? 

I have a feeling that something happened/they had problems with the merch. Why would the NL store send an email with the accessories (and the purple t-shirt) when it was only US/UK/CAN exclusive? And why would they drop it so randomly instead of when A&W got released? :um2:

I do think that we might have another drop later in March (like she did with the picture disc/signed bundles for COCC) but idk this era is weird…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

5 minutes ago, rural legend said:

I really really want the racing jacket so I'm going to wait until it's sold out and I can no longer purchase it because that's the right thing to do when you are cheap. :true:

correct, that is the only thing to do. Then spend years raging with yourself :thumb3:

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

21 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Trying to cancel my UK order since the US store restocked ... not trying to spend $500 total :delicious:

Update: I got my refund from the UK store this morning! 

Anyone else waiting for refunds, you should be getting them soon! :grinds:

unnamed.gif

20 minutes ago, wildsummer said:

has anyone in the US ever ordered merch from the UK and actually received it? i’m a little scared 😳 

Her UK site is weird. Certain things (physical music) cannot ship to the US, but random merch can. I've ordered stuff and received it, yes. It's the UK exclusive items that can be a real pain in the ass because you have to jump through hoops to get it. Luckily, I have a mate in Manchester, I can send stuff to him that is exclusive and he ships it to me in the States.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Her UK site is weird. Certain things (physical music) cannot ship to the US, but random merch can. I've ordered stuff and received it, yes. It's the UK exclusive items that can be a real pain in the ass because you have to jump through hoops to get it. Luckily, I have a mate in Manchester, I can send stuff to him that is exclusive and he ships it to me in the States.

Lucky! I remember those Chemtrails lithographs that were exclusive to the UK😭 I was so heartbroken to not be able to get them

5 hours ago, your dealer said:

I know necklaces fit different on guys :smile3: 

I got the biggest one based off of necklaces I’ve bought online before and I don’t want anything choking me. 

:silly: you do you, i'll do me :silly:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

48 minutes ago, wildsummer said:

has anyone in the US ever ordered merch from the UK and actually received it? i’m a little scared 😳 

I ordered one of the NFR crop tanks from the UK store back in 2019 because they were all sold out in the US, and it took a lot longer to get to me since it had to go over the ocean (by boat I imagine) but I did recieve it eventually lol

Got the lighter but I think everything else is mediocre. I feel the jacket would look better if the patches looked more worn in. 

They need to release the box set already. I missed out on ultraviolence, I will NOT let that happen this time around :true:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I’m so glad I got the 14” to 16” because I want it to be choker style and a not a chain/necklace. Anything bigger will ruin the aesthetic for me. I’m posting sizing guide for reference. 94gnheG.jpgPcYoj2D.jpg

8Qg234E.gif

11 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I’m so glad I got the 14” to 16” because I want it to be choker style and a not a chain/necklace. Anything bigger will ruin the aesthetic for me. I’m posting sizing guide for reference. 

So I’m a lady but I measured my neck and it’s 15 inches just by itself. I have a big neck I guess :wave: so I believe 18 inches is going to sit at my collar bone. it’s important to measure your neck because it depends on the person