Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

12 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Has anyone tried buying it yet? I can add it to my cart and check out but I'm worried that since its for Spotify fans they wouod cancel my order or something lol

I don't think Shopify is advanced enough to know if you accessed the link from Lanaboards or Spotify :hide: Worst case it will get canceled.

Remaining stock is 4687 vinyl.

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think Shopify if advanced enough to know if you accessed the link from Lanaboards or Spotify :hide: Worst case it will get canceled.

Okay cool thank you!! Now that I think about it, I'm not totally sure if I wanna get it since I did already spend a lot of money on the other vinyls and merch...:um2:

While it’s cute I have already spent soooo much money this era:oop2: maybe if it was a different picture I would get it but it’s just the standard album cover I already have all other 5 variants preordered I can’t justify this :bebe:

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think Shopify if advanced enough to know if you accessed the link from Lanaboards or Spotify :hide: Worst case it will get canceled.

Thank you soooo much for sharing the link! I just ordered my copy. I don’t use Spotify, but I was also able to order the Spotify picture disc for Chemtrails after someone shared the link here, and didn’t have a problem with my order. I’m a sucker for picture discs, so I’m super excited one was added and I was able to get one despite the platform exclusive! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS