Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

when i saw "fans first vinyl" in the link for the slightest second i rly thought it was gna b her #freethenipple pic, even tho she's already stated she decided against using the nude photos due to other upcoming projects or whatever, sdhfgvbjfkgdfs:cryney:but like a girl can dream :cryney: that pic is so iconic, wld make a rly cool disc

but that's whats so confusing. she said a full nude cover, right? so would that be titty or titty + pussy? like..... what exactly does "decided against the nude photos" mean when she literally posted it like 2 weeks before that article came out? the interview was probably earlier, right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

picture discs of the standard cover are such a bore give us something new idc if its her tiddy or a close up of some random flowers, anything but the most basic option :crossed:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

So I was able to score a pic disc from her US store via the link that was shared. I had no issues with the order and I received an email verification afterward. I have yet to get an email from Spotify about this fyi.

I was just asking about a Spotify Fans First release last week, so let's hope that vinyl boxset I mentioned at the same time also gets announced 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I would have liked a different cover for the pic disc tbh, but beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take it.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

22 minutes ago, American Whore said:

but that's whats so confusing. she said a full nude cover, right? so would that be titty or titty + pussy? like..... what exactly does "decided against the nude photos" mean when she literally posted it like 2 weeks before that article came out? the interview was probably earlier, right?

it is def confusing! i guess tbf,  it's one thing for her to post the photo into her private instagram versus it legit being displayed in hundreds of retail n records stores across many countries + whenever someone goes to stream the album 

not saying that her insta is really "private" either- the photo has obv been shared all over the internet by now but nonetheless :whatever2:  maybe she got shy about it or something along those lines :um2: aaagh who knows:crying4: 

I would be more tempted to buy the picture disc but I honestly think the yellow text on the cover looks ugly next to the black and white picture :bebe: I know it's a reference I just do not enjoy that color combo:eek2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

What if this gets sold out before Spotify even shares the email? :hide:

What’s the current stock at? :oopna2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

What’s the current stock at? :oopna2:

aww elle! you're gonna buy out the rest of the stock and give back to the community? 1000+ giveaway? so sweet <3 :hooker: we love a rich bitch :diva:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Looks like emails are being sent out! x

F8-DED17-D-C273-4447-91-D9-CEE3-D96-D7-E2-F

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS