Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I swear I never get these emails from Spotify for these exclusive things, and Lana is consistently in my top 5 artists :crossed:

On the titty vinyl, I do not believe there is a ‘full nude’ version. I don’t think Lana or anyone would truly put their whole :w8ing: on display on an album cover. I think the photo we saw with the titty was the version she referred to in the interview. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Omg wait, I’m laughing. The screenshot of the email I just posted I had found on Twitter, but I just received an email myself. I don’t even subscribe to Spotify, but I used their desktop web player to stream the new singles before buying them on iTunes :omfg2: 

1134-BC52-C6-D6-4-EA7-8791-AA73-BE643-DA1

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

Does it not matter about having Spotify then? I use Apple Music and always feel put out

I had to buy resale previously.. though I didn’t pay over the odds for it

I use AM exclusively but have a Spotify for this reason. Does it cost money to get an account with ads? Cuz if not I would just make a burner Spotify to follow certain artists and listen to them like once. I’ve never played lana on Spotify but I follow her and it sent me a link so :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

me when I'm not even wanting to buy it & LB already leaked the link but I keep checking my email bc I'm gonna be offended if spotify didn't consider me worthy enough to be notified of this:makeup::makeup::makeup:

me too but then I realized it's bc I turned off my spotify email notifications

i did this to myself:crai:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

10 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

me when I'm not even wanting to buy it & LB already leaked the link but I keep checking my email bc I'm gonna be offended if spotify didn't consider me worthy enough to be notified of this:makeup::makeup::makeup:

well still no email :makeup:Apple Music subscription here i come :makeup:

no jk but fr are EU country fans just not getting emails bc it's only avaliable in the UK/US stores or is me being in the 0.05 % of fans not good enough for them :makeup: 

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

Yes, I did the same! Scammed the system :diva:

unnamed.gif