Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Will this be valuable one day :oic3:

watch them sell it again at walmart :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

pic incase it isn't loading for some ppl bc it didn't load for me at first (might've been my wifi tbf:thumb3: but other websites were loading so:um2:)

37 USD 

1-F3-DA4-EC-5-B24-4270-96-C9-8-E7-A16-A1

it would have been cuter if it was a 7" vinyl with A&W on one side and the title track on the other....but I still ordered :facepalm:

Do we think the target version will be sold in stores this time? Was never able to find the chemtrails target one in stores, and I can’t order online from target. Had a guy pre order this one for me but we don’t talk anymore so I feel like he most likely cancelled it…. Hoping they’ll have it in stores…. 

Just now, gatadelrey said:

Do we think the target version will be sold in stores this time? Was never able to find the chemtrails target one in stores, and I can’t order online from target. Had a guy pre order this one for me but we don’t talk anymore so I feel like he most likely cancelled it…. Hoping they’ll have it in stores…. 

yeah, i expect it to be. chemtrails was always stocked near me but i only found blue banisters maybe twice so i copped an extra copy when i found it again but never saw it after that initial stocking of it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole