Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

I've ordered all variants so far and I'm broke but happy:blush3:

same

i keep getting small anxiety attacks over how much money i’ve spent but i know it’ll be worth it in the end not having to pay $100000 to scalpers 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

ok this doesn’t matter bc the picture disc sold out and i had decided against buying it anyway, but i didn’t receive the spotify email so that must mean i’m not in her top listeners? :crai:

i thought i was in her top listeners because of my spotify wrapped last year but i guess not?? :facepalm: i know this is silly but i am quite bummed about that lol

2 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

ok this doesn’t matter bc the picture disc sold out and i had decided against buying it anyway, but i didn’t receive the spotify email so that must mean i’m not in her top listeners? :crai:

i thought i was in her top listeners because of my spotify wrapped last year but i guess not?? :facepalm: i know this is silly but i am quite bummed about that lol

That’s just a marketing thing, everyone who officially “follows” her on Spotify got that email, nothing to do with her top percentage!

13 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

That’s just a marketing thing, everyone who officially “follows” her on Spotify got that email, nothing to do with her top percentage!

ohhhhh okay thank u for clarifying! i do follow her on spotify but still didn’t receive the email for some reason. strange! 

28 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

im sorry to inform you you are a certified flop fan and a disgrace to the lanaboards community :(

image.png

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

ohhhhh okay thank u for clarifying! i do follow her on spotify but still didn’t receive the email for some reason. strange! 

I don’t think the email was sent to anyone who doesn’t live in the uk, Canada, Australia or America

3 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I don’t think the email was sent to anyone who doesn’t live in the uk, Canada, Australia or America

Sometimes I really wonder if they think "UK" means "EU". There was no release of the picture vinyl within EU, same for the more interesting merch articles. When I bought from the UK store it said the VAT of my country was included, but another fan told me the same happened to him in the Taylor Swift store and in the end, he had to pay the VAT plus usual fees again, so he paid the VAT (plus extra fees) twice.

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Sometimes I really wonder if they think "UK" means "EU". There was no release of the picture vinyl within EU, same for the more interesting merch articles. When I bought from the UK store it said the VAT of my country was included, but another fan told me the same happened to him in the Taylor Swift store and in the end, he had to pay the VAT plus usual fees again, so he paid the VAT (plus extra fees) twice.

bad news for us @Beautiful Loser :bebe:

22 minutes ago, Olympia said:

It’s really them that’s missing out by not including Europe because of all the sales their losing out on by excluding it

3 minutes ago, Topanga said:

It’s really them that’s missing out by not including Europe because of all the sales their losing out on by excluding it

The problem is that they are not losing it really, as we just buy somewhere else and pay twice... I just sent them a message about it. Let's see what they reply. Not that I have any hopes.

Hello, 
I have a question about the way parcels sent from the UK to EU destinations are declared. When I bought merch from the Lana Del Rey UK store few days ago, it said the VAT of my country was included, but another fan told me the same happened to him in the Taylor Swift store (also Universal Music UK) and in the end, he had to pay the VAT plus usual fees again, so he paid the VAT (plus extra fees) twice. The interesting merch (lighter, jacket, necklace) was only available from UK, so there were no other options for EU buyers.
Will there be a declaration on the parcel, that the VAT has already been paid before? (Please do so.) Because if not, we will have to pay it twice.
Besides I would like to know if it wouldn't be possible not to exclude EU customers from music purchases, especially when they include exclusives not available in EU stores. The exclusive spotify disc for example was for "UK only", so EU customers actually had to buy from Canada, US and Australia, because so far there was no link for EU customers. It would be really nice if this problem could be solved one day.
Best regards

10 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The problem is that they are not losing it really, as we just buy somewhere else and pay twice... I just sent them a message about it. Let's see what they reply. Not that I have any hopes.

Hello, 
I have a question about the way parcels sent from the UK to EU destinations are declared. When I bought merch from the Lana Del Rey UK store few days ago, it said the VAT of my country was included, but another fan told me the same happened to him in the Taylor Swift store (also Universal Music UK) and in the end, he had to pay the VAT plus usual fees again, so he paid the VAT (plus extra fees) twice. The interesting merch (lighter, jacket, necklace) was only available from UK, so there were no other options for EU buyers.
Will there be a declaration on the parcel, that the VAT has already been paid before? (Please do so.) Because if not, we will have to pay it twice.
Besides I would like to know if it wouldn't be possible not to exclude EU customers from music purchases, especially when they include exclusives not available in EU stores. The exclusive spotify disc for example was for "UK only", so EU customers actually had to buy from Canada, US and Australia, because so far there was no link for EU customers. It would be really nice if this problem could be solved one day.
Best regards

Update us when you get an answer!! :party:

32 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Hello, 
Best regards

I think you’ll have to pay the fees to the EU because of Brexit

16 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I think you’ll have to pay the fees to the EU because of Brexit

The thing is that I already paid them. So if they don't declare it as they should, I will have to pay them twice.