Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

13 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Anybody have any advice on cancelling an order with the UK store?? I've contacted them and had no response - I'm hoping to get it resolved and refunded before they ship and it's too late!

Have you used the contact function on their website? If you put the order number in where it asks for it and just ask them to cancel the order in the text box they usually get back within 24 hours. Their working hours are Mon-Fri 9-5 though. I cancelled an order last Friday after closing time and they emailed me on Monday or maybe Tuesday confirming cancellation 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

14 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Yes, I can't help myself, it's an addiction. It's actually kind of embarrassing bc I realize how ridiculous it is to have endless copies of the same album :um:

I have both the bright red/cherry red versions of COCC, the foggy clear/crystal clear, and the peachy beige/white beige..... and both the white translucent and opaque white for BB... all because the pressings are different

I love this.. and I may be the same one day.. money permitting haha! As of now I try and only get one of each artwork and the picture disks.

I only have the heavy hitters to pick up now, which I have to put money aside for, once I’ve got those, I’ll probably start on the different pressings.. much to my husbands dismay :ahh:

S0F1O.gif

8 minutes ago, x VB said:

Idk if I should cancel my pre-order for the dark pink vinyl and get the pink one or not…

Which one is dark pink and which is regular pink? 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

19 minutes ago, x VB said:

Idk if I should cancel my pre-order for the dark pink vinyl and get the pink one or not…

Don't forget the dark pink one has the poster. If I ordered only one variant, I would probably order the spotify picture disc, next version would be dark pink. I think this has the prettiest cover next to the standard version. Just decide which picture you like most. Btw, since Amazon allows you to cancel until a few days before and does not take money before shipping, why don't you order it, too, for now so you got time to decide without worrying it might sell out? 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

Are you waiting for it to ship?

Just wondering because I'm pretty sure everything was pre-order so its not going to ship until March 24th or later lol

Yes, I am. March 24th needs to come faster because even after it ships it takes a while to arrive :icant:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

45 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Yes, I am. March 24th needs to come faster because even after it ships it takes a while to arrive :icant:

True lol two weeks never felt so long :angie:

was just checking on the status of my own n saw they restocked exactly one (1) (lol someone prob cancelled theirs or sth.) pink exclusive vinyl on amazon germany,

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0BP46PVVG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it'll probably go super quick so you know, if anyone wants it act fast

15 hours ago, Olympia said:

Almost same here, and I feel the same about it. I only missed the crystal clear one of Chemtrails, as it was really difficult to get it from outside the US. I had to ask an US reseller to order me the hopefully 2nd press from her US store (as they didn't ship abroad for a while, too), but just got another frosted one in the end... Looks like they had still both variants later. (And I might skip the opaque white BB by Amazon though, I didn't know there were 2 variations until like 2 weeks ago, and now I don't wanna pay 65 EUR plus shopping for it.)

I don't know know though if the restocked pink Amazon will be different though yet. If it is a repress, shouldn't it have a later delivery date then? 

The crystal clear one looks soooo much better. You have to find a copy that has either a "Made in Canada" sticker on the back or printed directly on the shrinkwrap. The actual jacket still says "Made in France" on it even with the Canada sticker. The translucent vs opaque white BB isn't really that exceptional... they're different but unless you're an extreme completist about your collection I think you'd be fine not having both if you saw them side by side in person.

I'd be surprised if Amazon doesn't do a second pressing of the pink vinyl.... the demand is so high this era. I just hope it doesn't look noticeably different if that happens. We don't even know what any of the vinyls actually look like yet, the mock-ups are often very inaccurate.

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I absolutely HATE the waiting period for things you've ordered to arrive... it makes me feel so restless until I have it in my hands.... two-day shipping has really spoiled us

this is going to be such a long delivery period bc we all know the merch isn't going to ship right away. i hope i'm not waiting for months for things like my jacket and lighter, i will go crazy....

I have like 15 boxes coming, I'm actually glad they won't all come on the same day, can you imagine having to explain to someone why you have 15 packages  :thumb2:

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

was just checking on the status of my own n saw they restocked exactly one (1) (lol someone prob cancelled theirs or sth.) pink exclusive vinyl on amazon germany,

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0BP46PVVG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it'll probably go super quick so you know, if anyone wants it act fast

LOL that was probably mine. I cancelled the order today as I have ordered from France months ago, too. Was cheaper, but I added the German one in case they drop the price there. As they did not so far, I cancelled today. 

26 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The crystal clear one looks soooo much better. You have to find a copy that has either a "Made in Canada" sticker on the back or printed directly on the shrinkwrap. The actual jacket still says "Made in France" on it even with the Canada sticker. The translucent vs opaque white BB isn't really that exceptional... they're different but unless you're an extreme completist about your collection I think you'd be fine not having both if you saw them side by side in person.

Thanks, but I know... You have no idea how much I tried to get that crystal clear one. They were only available from the official US store and did not ship outside US. As I wrote, I even paid an US reseller to order one of these 2nd press variants from the official store, and just got another frosted one. It was really frustrating, as I love crystal clear vinyls. However, I gave up on it now. 

Ugh

So I ordered another copy of the white vinyl when they added extra stock back when A&W came out

Decided this era is getting to be too expensive and I should cancel it

So I emailed her store and they replied to confirm I wish to cancel, but they reference my order number from when I bought the spotify disc

I reply please do NOT cancel that order. Give the correct order number I want cancelled, again.

They reply they will cancel the order I referenced.

Just got the cancellation confirmation.... they cancelled the spotify disc I asked them twice to not cancel :facepalm:

7 hours ago, Not as cool as me said:

Have you used the contact function on their website? If you put the order number in where it asks for it and just ask them to cancel the order in the text box they usually get back within 24 hours. Their working hours are Mon-Fri 9-5 though. I cancelled an order last Friday after closing time and they emailed me on Monday or maybe Tuesday confirming cancellation 

Yeah I tried that but heard nothing so far. I’ll give them another day before I follow up again. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh

So I ordered another copy of the white vinyl when they added extra stock back when A&W came out

Decided this era is getting to be too expensive and I should cancel it

So I emailed her store and they replied to confirm I wish to cancel, but they reference my order number from when I bought the spotify disc

I reply please do NOT cancel that order. Give the correct order number I want cancelled, again.

They reply they will cancel the order I referenced.

Just got the cancellation confirmation.... they cancelled the spotify disc I asked them twice to not cancel :facepalm:

You’ve just made me realise that when I’ve cancelled my original white press to get the “super fan” bundle, that I’ll likely get a repress :judgingu:

I didn’t think, will try and not let it bother me haha!

sucks about the picture disk, only saving grace is that previous eras picture disks don’t seem to sky rocket in value- most of them can be bought at retail price after 

S0F1O.gif