Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Omg it’s so disappointing to see something like that from that account. Even saying that the unconfirmed Dua collab was true... I wonder what’s happening :crossed:

ijbol bc she rly woke up and decided to give fraud.. nobody wants ur crusty mall printed merch give it away to a goodwill or a shelter instead 

if it's the real merch i'm so sorry babe you have a whole life and kids and all so i doubt you're lurking on lanaboards in the middle of the night so you obv wouldn't see this anyways xx

36 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

edit: what if the account is hacked? 

no girl you can see she has her daughter (who she's used as a model several times iirc) posing in the fake merch too 😭 girlie didn't think to iron it or steam it or anything she didn't even try to edit it.. is it possible someone messaged her impersonating lana's team offering her "early lana merch" to review 😭

and it's rly the "giveaways soon" for me girl go to hell 

In case anyone needs a quick recap of why that merch is fake:

-the official merch has three dots after "did you know...", not an underscore "did you know _"
-the t-shirts come in black or white, not grey. (technically the t-shirt is listed as "natural" but come on)
-the image on the back of the hoodie isn't even the image shown on the store
-the product listings on the store clearly say the images are printed on. the fake stuff looks like it was applied by heat transfer
-the font in the quotation marks isn't right
-we have pictures of Lana wearing the black hoodie and it clearly matches the mock-ups on the webstore, not this fake crap
-the US store only sold the shirts and hoodies as a bundled "boxset", not individually, so why would she only have the clothes and not be showing off the box? or even the CD?

Edit: I don't know how I missed this but saw it in the comments.... the hoodie doesnt even have pocket on the front!

Edited by rosemead ramada

Just now, x VB said:

I remember something similar happened with COCC tees 

rly ?? all of my COCC merch (including tees) was good to decent quality.. nothing even close to the absolute detritus displayed on that instagram story 

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

ldrcloset lore proving entertaining on this fine sunday afternoon :ma:

right bc i wonder about so many things.. does her husband know about this account? is the fact that her kids know about it and her husband doesn't creating tension in the family that led to this fake merch meltdown? could she just be dealing with the very real perils of pre-menopause among middle aged women? maybe she wants more followers? fame? the people NEED to know.. i want her on oprah next sunday!!

"Oprah with @lanadelreysclosets: a CBS Primetime Special" 

11 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Does anybody know where I can still order the original cassette (with the standard cover). Seems to be sold out everywhere…

The French store has 12 copies left, Idk whether they ship to Australia though... or how your French is

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cassette

Edit: they do ship to Australia but it's €30,78 for shipping, or €42.77 total

Edited by rosemead ramada
shipping

37 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

rly ?? all of my COCC merch (including tees) was good to decent quality.. nothing even close to the absolute detritus displayed on that instagram story 

No I mean that someone posted fake tees pretending that they were real

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The French store has 12 copies left, Idk whether they ship to Australia though... or how your French is

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cassette

Edit: they do ship to Australia but it's €30,78 for shipping, or €42.77 total

Holy jesus!! Lol - yeah I might make do with the others 😂 thanks so much for your reply.

I was 2 sec away from ordering the UK bundle until it sold out - I should know better by now! 

This whole thing is weird. I’m 99% sure that she specifically bought this fake merch for her giveaway since the caption says “not mine, but not my GIVEAWAYS, should be arriving in the next few days”. But still, there’s so way she didn’t realize that her story, “my merchandise is starting to come in” is misleading asf 

i asked people on my instagram (who ordered clothing, necklace and lighter) if their order from lana’s uk store also has been delayed until may and half of them has said no… i thought everyone’s got delayed? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4