Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Signed standard vinyl or lithograph (better be the titty pic) and the titty boxset need to drop ASAP 

I’ve lost all hope in the signed copies considering the time line but it would be great if they’re just waiting for first week sales 

2 hours ago, Topanga said:

I’ve lost all hope in the signed copies considering the time line but it would be great if they’re just waiting for first week sales 

Maybe they will now because of the leak. ;-) But probably they already sold so many they are sure they won't need signed bundles this time. I still hope for a box set though, as so far I did not get any CD, just cassettes and vinyls. But I need one to get the mp3 and for those lazy days not wanting to turn the vinyl sides. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

thought we would have gotten out first look at some of the coloured variants by now, i just know one of the mockups lied 

That's right when is someone gonna spread any unboxing? 👀👄👀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Does her store merch usually run small or large? The stuff I got from LDR Village fit so tightly but the merch I’ve got from her shows and the Urban NFR shirt are massive so idk what size to order

FzytWEW.png

1 hour ago, renaissance said:

Does her store merch usually run small or large? The stuff I got from LDR Village fit so tightly but the merch I’ve got from her shows and the Urban NFR shirt are massive so idk what size to order

I was wondering the same thing… I ordered a large tee just in case :clapback:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Topanga said:

There is a lottt of scammers about now putting expensive stuff up for cheap prices so I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I was you. I never buy from sellers with no reviews for this reason but fingers crossed it’s real 🤞🏻 

If it is, I'm only gonna miss 3 things in order to complete the whole collection: Blue Jeans 12 PD, BtD Rsd PD and the Singles boxset

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

If it is, I'm only gonna miss 3 things in order to complete the whole collection: Blue Jeans 12 PD, BtD Rsd PD and the Singles boxset

I'm only missing three vinyl too!! also missing the Blue Jeans 12 pic disc and the Singles boxset. I have the BTD pic disc but not the Love heart-shaped vinyl. I'm also missing the clear Violet but I doubt I'll ever find one so I just don't think about it :crying5:

2 hours ago, Topanga said:

There is a lottt of scammers about now putting expensive stuff up for cheap prices so I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I was you. I never buy from sellers with no reviews for this reason but fingers crossed it’s real 🤞🏻 

I've noticed this has been happening A LOT on discogs since the beginning of the year. On almost every single rare/expensive Lana item

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I've noticed this has been happening A LOT on discogs since the beginning of the year. On almost every single rare/expensive Lana item

yeah i almost got scammed once on the blue born to die :crai: but paypal wouldn’t let me send the money so i didn’t get scammed fortunately 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm only missing three vinyl too!! also missing the Blue Jeans 12 pic disc and the Singles boxset. I have the BTD pic disc but not the Love heart-shaped vinyl. I'm also missing the clear Violet but I doubt I'll ever find one so I just don't think about it :crying5:

Right, I also miss the Heart shaped and Clear violet but 1. I always disliked the LFL one even if I had the chance in 2018 to buy it retail 2. The clear one has the same barcode of the white one so I guess it's fine (like the LFL coke clear bottle ones)

14 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’ve been scammed on a BTD picture disk and the BTD blue pressing :omfg2: my credit card company love me 

Hahaha it's okay, I got scammed on the UV boxset.... maybe it's just a rite of passage when collecting Lana... you're not a real collector until you've been scammed at least once :eek3:

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

Hahaha it's okay, I got scammed on the UV boxset.... maybe it's just a rite of passage when collecting Lana... you're not a real collector until you've been scammed at least once :eek3:

Yeah, when the credit card insists I give them full detail of the record I’ve not received.. born to die :omfg2: leave me alone it was the blue pressing!!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Right, I also miss the Heart shaped and Clear violet but 1. I always disliked the LFL one even if I had the chance in 2018 to buy it retail 2. The clear one has the same barcode of the white one so I guess it's fine (like the LFL coke clear bottle ones)

Yeah I dont understand why everyone is SO obsessed with the heart vinyl... I'll probably get it one day just for the sake of completing my collection but it doesn't really excite me that much :isee: