Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 3/19/2024 at 12:53 AM, shadesofblue said:

does anyone know if the lighters are refillable? I heard someone say they weren't, but I can't find anything saying otherwise

Β 

They actually come without filling, so if you couldn't (re-) fill them, they'd be totally useless.Β 

Β 

Btw, took me quite a while πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…, but yesterday I started to wonder about the cover photos of OB. So far, her album covers have always reflected the music and style of the album imo, but this retro style of the OB album covers don't really match the music!? Or is anyone (especially of the people with more knowledge about music than me) able to identify a clear retro style in the album sound? It sounds pretty modern and clear to me, cannot really hear the vintage vibes the album covers might make you expect from the album.Β 

It was expensive watch itΒ 

20 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Β 

They actually come without filling, so if you couldn't (re-) fill them, they'd be totally useless.Β 

Β 

Btw, took me quite a while πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…, but yesterday I started to wonder about the cover photos of OB. So far, her album covers have always reflected the music and style of the album imo, but this retro style of the OB album covers don't really match the music!? Or is anyone (especially of the people with more knowledge about music than me) able to identify a clear retro style in the album sound? It sounds pretty modern and clear to me, cannot really hear the vintage vibes the album covers might make you expect from the album.Β 

That might have been what they were talking about but good to know, thankΒ you!

Also I had a similar thought recently. Maybe instead ofΒ referring to a specific era, it’s about her own life story as well as her family and their past?

TheseΒ lines in kintsugi reminded me of that-

Β 

They sang folk songs from the '40s
Even the fourteen-year old knew, "Froggie Came A-Courtin'"
How do my blood relatives know all of these songs?
I don't know anyone left to know songs that I singΒ Β Β 

Kinda goes along with her relation to her family and their past.Β 

Deff no expert but just some of my thoughtsΒ :)Β Β 

giphy.gif

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

15 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

That might have been what they were talking about but good to know, thankΒ you!

Also I had a similar thought recently. Maybe instead ofΒ referring to a specific era, it’s about her own life story as well as her family and their past?

TheseΒ lines in kintsugi reminded me of that-

Β 

They sang folk songs from the '40s
Even the fourteen-year old knew, "Froggie Came A-Courtin'"
How do my blood relatives know all of these songs?
I don't know anyone left to know songs that I singΒ Β Β 

Kinda goes along with her relation to her family and their past.Β 

Deff no expert but just some of my thoughtsΒ :)Β Β 

Β 

This might be true. I have some feeling that if it's retro it's more 1920-1940 - would be supported by your theory and the Candy Necklace video), while the photos look more 1950-1970 πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

It was expensive watch itΒ 

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

I wonder if there will be a nude vinyl repress for the one year anniversary this Sunday

*starts a conspiracy*

I already paid $175 for mine on eBay so let’s NAWT

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

56 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I already paid $175 for mine on eBay so let’s NAWT

seriously??

Β 

*lists my nude unopened vinyl on ebay*

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Β 

This might be true. I have some feeling that if it's retro it's more 1920-1940 - would be supported by your theory and the Candy Necklace video), while the photos look more 1950-1970 πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

Omg idk how I forgot about candy necklace!! That would make sense. I love how she incorporates different eras. I’m excited to see what she does for lasso!Β :flutter:

giphy.gif

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„