Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Looks like there will be another pop-up shop! x

8-E902419-3-D60-4-BEA-87-AF-B8-A20965-D7-CB

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

46 minutes ago, Blossom said:

DF86-D33-F-A631-4321-A310-5-E92-A982-C71

oh my godddddddddd :trisha: i just knew that me seeing all those posts/ads for the ldr heart necklace dupe on ig was a sign :gurl:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

if I actually get the necklace back after I sold it in 2020 I’m gonna be the happiest person ever :flutter: she said “prototype” though do you think it will be slightly different? Also it’s probably a matter of weeks or months before we get it but the necklace with album bundles for release week would be a good move

3 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

if I actually get the necklace back after I sold it in 2020 I’m gonna be the happiest person ever :flutter: she said “prototype” though do you think it will be slightly different? Also it’s probably a matter of weeks or months before we get it but the necklace with album bundles for release week would be a good move

I really hope prototype means there will be few more weeks until it comes. If it really comes out, ok, I will be able to afford it luckily, but I surely would prefer some time for my bank account to relax. And I am afraid a lot of people will have to miss out due to money reasons because of that current merch drip drop overload. 

It was expensive watch it 

i rly hope that the necklace will be sold separately and not only as part of a boxset :crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

14 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i rly hope that the necklace will be sold separately and not only as part of a boxset :crai:

I will be buying either way :toofloppy:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

19 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

But what if it’s sold with the titty vinyl boxset :creepna:

15 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Where on EU can I order the green vinyl from? Help a boy out @hotshot2am

just found out it's still in the European UO shops. For some reason it only doesn't show if you look for "lana del rey", but you have to add "tunnel".

Lana Del Ray - Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Indies Only Alternative Cover & Green LP | Urban Outfitters DE

It was expensive watch it 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

just found out it's still in the European UO shops. For some reason it only doesn't show if you look for "lana del rey", but you have to add "tunnel".

Lana Del Ray - Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Indies Only Alternative Cover & Green LP | Urban Outfitters DE

“Ray” :eek3:

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Ah that probably explains why I never find it looking for ldrEy 

I often only search "lana del" and then whatever, like "lana del ultraviolence", just because sometimes you can get good deals on things from people listing it under lana del rAy :eek3:

I actually found a signed copy of Paradise this way for a good price

27 minutes ago, Olympia said:

why is uo being given 'indie' records please :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23