Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

that’s crazy that you haven’t gotten them yet :hdu:

Honestly I don’t know if it’s our courier or if it’s just Lana because blue banisters and chemtrails were delayed too but midnights and endless summer vacation came on time 

Just now, x VB said:

I hope the heart shaped necklace won’t be sold for more than $30 

I think they originally cost $45 so I can't imagine they would be much more than that

Just now, x VB said:

Yeah but wasn’t it made of plastic?

Oh, truthfully I have no idea Lmao never got a chance to get one. I’d be thrilled if it was cheaper though I’d probably get 2 at that point. One to wear one to keep unopened 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I think they originally cost $45 so I can't imagine they would be much more than that

Probably depends on how much they improved the quality. So far they didn't look like selling with huge profit, but the whistle and pill holder gave another impression now. 

It was expensive watch it 

14 minutes ago, x VB said:

Yeah but wasn’t it made of plastic?

I think the shop thats making them (@/vidakush on Instagram) said they are made with crushed mother of pearl...but I think Lana's site said something different?

As for the rosary necklaces, they are made of metal but since they are custom designed they would maybe cost a bit more...there may be some differences with the new necklace too, like how the original LDR lighter was a zippo lighter, and the new ones are not

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I think the shop thats making them (@/vidakush on Instagram) said they are made with crushed mother of pearl...but I think Lana's site said something different?

As for the rosary necklaces, they are made of metal but since they are custom designed they would maybe cost a bit more...there may be some differences with the new necklace too, like how the original LDR lighter was a zippo lighter, and the new ones are not

the new ones are not zippo?! That's a sad news:agree:

20 minutes ago, fishtails said:

REALLY? the way i got it at the LA To The Moon merch stand for 20€ :oprah2:

42 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

REALLY? the way i got it at the LA To The Moon merch stand for 20€ :oprah2:

Whaaat I got mine too at the LA To The Moon merch stand but it was 40€ :crai:

also the material is brass (the same used for the pill case/whistle/zippo) but the heart is reaaaally heavy so it justifies a bit the price 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

57 minutes ago, yourboy said:

the new ones are not zippo?! That's a sad news:agree:

as far as i know, only the one sold at the paradise tour, with the OG LDR font, was a zippo. Then when she switched it with the cursive font the lighters were from touchlite, and i am pretty sure we are getting the exact same touchlite lighters again this time

14 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Whaaat I got mine too at the LA To The Moon merch stand but it was 40€ :crai:

also the material is brass (the same used for the pill case/whistle/zippo) but the heart is reaaaally heavy so it justifies a bit the price 

Surprisingly at the spanish shows everything was quite cheap? Like I think the most expensive thing I purchased was the tour t-shirt for like 25€ :deadbanana: (the necklace and the visor were around 20-22€). They also had the albums jacket but for like 120€ so I skipped

6 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

What did they expect

Literally?? Are we expecting they're making them all from scratch and Lana is personally engraving her autograph on each one like ? this is how merch works, most of the time it's super cheap and not the greatest quality unfortunately thats just the way it is 

FzytWEW.png