Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

It does, you just have to zoom in

http://82-F4-ECBC-C71-B-4258-9-F71-04-B89-F6-DA

anyway that’s the format that Neil used for the shoot

http://FCC4568-C-790-D-4887-BEB3-FFD365-C79-FBC

http://D09-E00-F1-AC30-42-BC-9-B02-E7-C80-DBF89

well the Polaroids Neil shot were going to be included in the box set regardless since she quite literally confirmed it, so it really doesn’t matter and this can still be a tease towards the drop :oprah3:

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

well the Polaroids Neil shot were going to be included in the box set regardless since she quite literally confirmed it, so it really doesn’t matter and this can still be a tease towards the drop :oprah3:

Yeah, they could be easily printed and put inside the box set (like they usually do). I just wanted to say that those photos are the original ones and that they would probably be cropped or resized if they decide to put them in the box set (I hope so) :beyonce: I need that explicit cover vinyl 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

Yeah, they could be easily printed and put inside the box set (like they usually do). I just wanted to say that those photos are the original ones and that they would probably be cropped or resized if they decide to put them in the box set (I hope so) :beyonce: I need that explicit cover vinyl 

:true:

I wonder if the custom merch at the pop up shop will be the plain lighters, whistles, and pill cases, but then you can get then engraved with your name or whatever you want

That would be so cute :oprah:

I also wonder if for the Tunnel section on LDR Village they will make it look like a gift shop in the actual Jergins tunnel, but like back when it was open and in use so it looks all retro and stuff:true:

28 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I wonder why no one asks Lana about BTD flask. That is like the real holy grail of Lana merch. Flask is WAY rarer than the coke necklace! Plz lana release the flask again :rollin:

Right?? We need that back :trisha:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Manifesting a deluxe album with the nsfw cover vinyl boxset release on release day!! Putting it out into the universe :thankyou: merch bundle also Includes 🥄 necklace!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

9 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Manifesting a deluxe album with the nsfw cover vinyl boxset release on release day!! Putting it out into the universe :thankyou: merch bundle also Includes 🥄 necklace!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Claiming this energy lana-lana-del-rey.gif

unnamed.gif

3 hours ago, yourboy said:

I wonder why no one asks Lana about BTD flask. That is like the real holy grail of Lana merch. Flask is WAY rarer than the coke necklace! Plz lana release the flask again :rollin:

Must be extremely rare as I never saw or heard of it, lol. What is it, please? 

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Must be extremely rare as I never saw or heard of it, lol. What is it, please? 

born-to-die-flask-v0-57ll3ef5ivga1.jpg

There are so many knockoffs on the market, but I remember it looking close to this, if this isn't the orginal

unnamed.gif

21 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

born-to-die-flask-v0-57ll3ef5ivga1.jpg

There are so many knockoffs on the market, but I remember it looking close to this, if this isn't the orginal

Thanks! So this called a flask, too. I googled the word but found only things I could not imagine as merch, lol. Love it. Wouldn't mind buying it. 

8 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

They didn't set an inventory limit yet, it's at -6800.

Thank you, I appreciate you :kiss:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

25 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

We also should be asking about the lyrics book, I have the green one and it’s my fav thing of hers I own but one with updated lyrics from btd to ocean Blvd would be the ultimate serve :flutter:

i really think we'll get a longer, comprehensive lyric book eventually, esp considering how well her poetry book did, though who knows when we'll get it.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

i really think we'll get a longer, comprehensive lyric book eventually, esp considering how well her poetry book did, though who knows when we'll get it.

I have started to create my own version of it by now, but she releases new music faster than I am able to design the pages, lol. It's so frustrating when you just finished the honeymoon chapter when chemtrails came out, and before being able to finish Lust for Life, BB comes out.