Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

ldrtunnlehoodie.png?v=1679353900

Iloveuhoodiefront.png?v=1679353329

iloveyoublktfront.png?v=1679354561

Sold on LDRVillage, seems to be a pop-up exclusive? The second one is the one Lana showed on TikTok.

The drawing and logo are so fkin cute omg

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

ldrtunnlehoodie.png?v=1679353900

Iloveuhoodiefront.png?v=1679353329

iloveyoublktfront.png?v=1679354561

Sold on LDRVillage, seems to be a pop-up exclusive? The second one is the one Lana showed on TikTok.

https://ldrvillage.com/#/category/62

They’re cute (especially the album cover graphic) but I’m never a fan of when merch just has a square picture on it:pft:

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

They’re cute (especially the album cover graphic) but I’m never a fan of when merch just has a square picture on it:pft:

Agreed, the square pic merch is giving redbubble :bebe:

but the other designs are cute!

The shirts are cute but I’m happy I got the lilac one on her main shop instead. It’ll probably be better quality too.

Especially with LDR Village it’s going to take 10 years to get to my house if at all. A shirt I ordered around Christmas just shipped today. 

hyz6.gif

tbh im glad the merch on ldr village is not my taste because lana girl i have spent too much on u

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Thinking back to the time I ordered two sweatshirts off the “surf shop” and they took so long I asked for a refund, received it, and they still shipped me the sweatshirts :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I like the designs a lot actually lol I just hope this is the only drop they do this week...I don't think my wallet can handle much more :bebe:

Spoiler

Especially since I'm still trying to save for the rosary necklace, possible vinyl box set, and concert tickets if there's a tour :crying2:

Did anyone else order the indie variant from Amazon?

My order details still say it's expected on Mar 14th but that it's delayed. The item page hasn't been updated at all since they first put it up in December, unlike all the other OB releases which have the new release date on them and give me estimated delivery dates of Mar 28... Seems like there's some kind of inventory miscommunication going on but only on the indie variant.... are they even going to get the indie variant?

Should I cancel it and order it from Urban Outfitters just in case? :eek3:

I actually think the graphic on the hoody is so cute.. and I even have a 30% off code for the store. But not sure I can ever bring myself to order from them because of how horrific their service is.

I’m holding out hope that the rosary necklace is sold on the official store.. or even better.. as a tour item :wink:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I think my purchase from Lana’s German shop has been shipped, I got a note in the mail today to pay for taxes. So hopefully it’ll be here on Friday! (Didn’t expect to get taxes though, I thought it was included when I paid for it. Oh well.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think my purchase from Lana’s German shop has been shipped, I got a note in the mail today to pay for taxes. So hopefully it’ll be here on Friday! (Didn’t expect to get taxes though, I thought it was included when I paid for it. Oh well.)

Germany? If you live in Sweden you shouldn’t have to pay taxes 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Germany? If you live in Sweden you shouldn’t have to pay taxes 

I know, so I am in confusion. :delicious: It says "tax included" on my order info so I dunno, maybe the postal service here is just trying to scam me again.

Edit: I'm gonna contact my postal service and ask 'em what's up, because it even says on their webite FAQs that I shouldn't have to pay additional taxes.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The chances of getting the lighter from Lana’s uk store before may 26th are low right? Because my order still says it’s coming out March 24th but I already got an email it’s postponed to may. That’s such a long time to wait tho :crying4: