Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Packages from her german store (at least if you order to Sweden) are always traceable. Did you receive a shipping confirmation in your email from them where you can trace your package? If you didn’t receive a shipping confirmation I doubt it’s from them 

I second this. My German order was traceable as well. It's kinda weird if you haven't reveived a shipping confirmation... hmmmm:wtf2:

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Packages from her german store (at least if you order to Sweden) are always traceable. Did you receive a shipping confirmation in your email from them where you can trace your package? If you didn’t receive a shipping confirmation I doubt it’s from them 

I get a code I need to type in on my postal service's website to pay for the taxes, and it usually let's you know where your package is when you do that. It didn't work though, not sure if it's because they've messed up with my zip code (I tried with my current zip code/the one I made my pre-order with, and the one they think my package is being sent to/my childhood home) or if it's because they have missed to update their system yet. So I can't check anything yet.

My order status on the webshop still says "pending" though, but I think it does that until I've actually picked it up? I'm not sure. Haven't gotten a shipping email yet though, you're right about that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Anyway, I'll wait and see how this turns out, worst case the package will just be sent back because I didn't pay for the taxes in time but that's fine, I can make a new order I think. It just bums me out a bit. But I hope Universal music's customer service will reply quickly because now I'm really curious about it all, haha.

Just checked my bank account now too and I don't think I've even been charged yet? I think I've been charged for my Inhaler vinyl and possibly the lighter? It's difficult to tell the difference when both purchases have been made from "digital stores". x___x

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

My order status on the webshop still says "pending" though, but I think it does that until I've actually picked it up? I'm not sure. Haven't gotten a shipping email yet though, you're right about that.

I think it should be “processed”. At least that’s what I read when I get a shipping notification from her UK and French stores. I would contact the customer’s service just in case

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

My picture disc just shipped today!  :party: I’m surprised since I thought none of the vinyl from her store would ship until Friday.

It’s the first of many orders coming that I each had to pay separate shipping for :toofunny:

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

My picture disc just shipped today!  :party: I’m surprised since I thought none of the vinyl from her store would ship until Friday.

It’s the first of many orders coming that I each had to pay separate shipping for :toofunny:

mine did too! 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Anyway, I'll wait and see how this turns out, worst case the package will just be sent back because I didn't pay for the taxes in time but that's fine, I can make a new order I think. It just bums me out a bit. But I hope Universal music's customer service will reply quickly because now I'm really curious about it all, haha.

Just checked my bank account now too and I don't think I've even been charged yet? I think I've been charged for my Inhaler vinyl and possibly the lighter? It's difficult to tell the difference when both purchases have been made from "digital stores". x___x

If you ordered in December, they charged you back then. Bravado / German universal always takes the money immediately. 

However, something seems wrong here. I highly doubt they send you stuff from China. Looks more like someone tries to trick you. 

About VAT, customs, tax etc... I know from friends they had trouble with universal UK (Taylor Swift store) : it says VAT included (19% for Germany), but once it arrives, you pay again (plus post fee, 6 Euro in Germany) because Universal is obviously too lazy or too stupid to declare the parcels correctly. So after you paid the VAT again, you need to complain to Universal (two times - first time they will probably tell you they are not responsible for custom fees, then you insist you already paid the VAT, showing them a screen shot) and they will refund you the VAT you paid to their store. However, because of their wrong declaration, the post fee still needs to be paid. If they declared it correctly, you would not have to pay again. 

As someone asked for fees in Germany:

- 19% VAT of the value (item only, not shipping, "Mehrwertsteuer") 

- 6 Euro DHL fee

- if the item value is over 150 Euro per parcel, tax ("Zoll") fees of probably 12%,depends on the item, will apply, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

Mine shipped as well!! So excited :hype:

edit: tracking says it’s just the label creation, but at least there’s progress 🖤

This what mine says too. So hopefully they actually ship very soon then. I hope we all get these early.

Yay, my picture disc shipped too!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”