Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

guys i’m pretty sure that person printed out the photo & stuck it on the middle of another one of their records. The amazon exclusive looks nothing like that huh  😂 

however if i’m wrong ….  that’s really terrible embarrassing marketing by both lanas team and amazon wtf. I bought it specifically bc i wanted a baby pink record. not saying it’s not cute but ? be fr 

32 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

guys i’m pretty sure that person printed out the photo & stuck it on the middle of another one of their records. The amazon exclusive looks nothing like that huh.  😂 

Its possible but Amazon mocks up never really match lol

i actually like the amazon vinyl colour better than the advertised one! other than the first disc of uo ultraviolence, has lana ever had a purple vinyl? i can't wait to see what the indie green vinyl looks like

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

guys i’m pretty sure that person printed out the photo & stuck it on the middle of another one of their records. The amazon exclusive looks nothing like that huh  😂 

Watch me sending back the vinyl if it's pink and not purple :awkney:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

20 minutes ago, x VB said:

Watch me sending back the vinyl if it's pink and not purple :awkney:

wait why did you order it in the first place then or did you know it’s purple :air: i’m so confused what’s going on with this vinyl sjsjjssj 

but me personally i’m <///33. I love pink sm… especially baby/pastel pink.  at least i bought the retail exclusive too which is hot pink  i guess 😭😭😭

Just now, burthday kake said:

wait why did you order it in the first place then or did you know it’s purple :air: i’m so confused what’s going on with this vinyl sjsjjssj 

Amazon allows you to send back items, I'll only keep it if it's really purple :silly:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

i mean sure, i get it if it’s a few shades off or whatever BUT DAMNNNN they got the entire color wrong….. :rollin:

Yeah, it happens quite often with them. So much, it's a problem. I usually complain when it doesn't look like the mockup to amazon and they usually give me back my money or partial refund and let me keep the record.

In this case I dont mind cause I like the purple but also that pink in the mock up was pretty with the cover art.

21 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Yeah, it happens quite often with them. So much, it's a problem. I usually complain when it doesn't look like the mockup to amazon and they usually give me back my money or partial refund and let me keep the record.

In this case I dont mind cause I like the purple but also that pink in the mock up was pretty with the cover art.

wow, this was  my first time buying coloured vinyl online tbh so i rly didn’t know to expect this :rollin: thank you for explaining <3

but yeah, the purple is still pretty so that’s good!  n i will be trying for that refund :umadney:

3 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

so i can complain to amazon if it shows up purple instead of pink and get a partial refund? i like the purple but i also don't feel bad getting money back from amazon bc jeff bezos has enough money :omfg:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

so i can complain to amazon if it shows up purple instead of pink and get a partial refund? i like the purple but i also don't feel bad getting money back from amazon bc jeff bezos has enough money :omfg:

Yes, I say complain to Amazon cause Bezos can definitely afford it lolI

I did that during the Chemtrails era and they gave me back my money in full and let me keep the record thats time but usually they give you partial refund if you want to still keep the item.

but……. r we 5000% sure that person is not trolling :omfg:

PLS i know im getting desperate BUT it’s even listed as “Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Ltd. light pink (Exklusiv bei Amazon.de)”… 

then again the vinyls were still in production / not shipped out atp. so they only had that mock-up photo (most likely provided from lanas team) to go off & that’s probably why it’s listed as such. ugggggh 

:krylie: i guess i’ll see for myself on friday when it’s delivered

8 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

wow, this was  my first time buying coloured vinyl online tbh so i rly didn’t know to expect this :rollin: thank you for explaining <3

but yeah, the purple is still pretty so that’s good!  n i will be trying for that refund :umadney:

I'm glad i can contribute and give good info to you all. I like the purple too but that pink matches better.