Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

It's not an ugly color (the amazon exclusive) it just doesn't compliment the album work like the opaque baby pink thats advertised (same with the indie exclusive)

It may be a silly thing to complain about...

But it's kind of false advertising and a lot of people have spent tons of money for vinyl variants that look completely different when they arrive ... idk it's a little disappointing :runs:

Spoiler

Its Chemtrails all over again when the amazon pressing had weird batches of vinyl in odd colors.. whoever they're sourcing from isn't trying hard enough 😭

Edited by lizzycobain

unnamed.gif

20 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

This variant is so ugly I’m sorry the edited out nipple and that neon color looking like radioactive piss 

Both photos had the nipple under the cardigan (she posted them on her instagram). The drawing on the label has the nipple out but it wasn’t on the original shot.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

The "pink" won't look good irl. That color seems to be similar to UV Urban vinyl and thay violet looks really cheap and shallow. Hate that color..

Also the neon green itself is cute but it is so misleading and kinda ridiculous.

I wonder if the green vinyl looks similar to lime green NFR irl. I'll compare them together when i get it but i'm pretty sure i won't be getting ANY vinyl this week maybe except the dark pink or whatever it's called

it's such a bummer bc that "pink" doesnt even go well with the cover. honestly i hate color vinyl records, i wish we got standard black with just cover variations ugh

6 minutes ago, MJx said:

it's such a bummer bc that "pink" doesnt even go well with the cover. honestly i hate color vinyl records, i wish we got standard black with just cover variations ugh

light green=neon green

dark pink=red

light pink=fucking purple

the prettiest one is picture disc and even this one has these low key ugly drawings on other sides 😭

kms I hope it’s a miss print in US or something and European Amazon ones are light pink idk

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

light green=neon green

dark pink=red

light pink=fucking purple

the prettiest one is picture disc and even this one has these low key ugly drawings on other sides 😭

kms I hope it’s a miss print in US or something and European Amazon ones are light pink idk

why did they think that it's a good idea to put the drawings on the picture discs when those beautiful ocean shots by neil exist UGH