Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

35 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

It's not an ugly color (the amazon exclusive) it just doesn't compliment the album work like the opaque baby pink thats advertised (same with the indie exclusive)

It may be a silly thing to complain about...

But it's kind of false advertising and a lot of people have spent tons of money for vinyl variants that look completely different when they arrive ... idk it's a little disappointing :runs:

Hide contents

Its Chemtrails all over again when the amazon pressing had weird batches of vinyl in odd colors.. whoever they're sourcing from isn't trying hard enough 😭

Absolutely agree about the pink. I guess everyone was looking forward how the vinyl color matched the writing, and now this... 

(I loved the 2nd Chemtrails batch from Amazon however, that creamy white is actually my absolute favorite and most played variant of the album. Maybe we will get another pink Amazon repress this time again, with better color.)

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, honeybadger said:

7D5PUMq.jpg

lowkey thinking about canceling my amazon order and ordering the standard one (i dont want having multiple copies of albums in my collection), but i fear i might regret it in the future 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

7D5PUMq.jpg

delete this, a lot of people are asking you to delete, it’s triggering for so many people, there are people that are fainting and feeling sick, please i’m begging you to delete it, delete this post right now, it’s forbidden and illegal in many countries, ppl are crying and dying

3 minutes ago, MJx said:

lowkey thinking about canceling my amazon order and ordering the standard one (i dont want having multiple copies of albums in my collection), but i fear i might regret it in the future 

You will

5 minutes ago, MJx said:

why did they think that it's a good idea to put the drawings on the picture discs when those beautiful ocean shots by neil exist UGH

exactly!!! I’d have looooooved so much to look at his beautiful pictures on the vinyl :rollin:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Guys! Maybe Im late! But I just recieved an email saying my Necklace Merch is going to be late. Til May 25th. I heard that this was normal for Lana's store and Im fine with it. But come on! 2 months later? It's not like they're making the pieces with Cartier.

What about your merch, guys? Everything fine?

Ew @ the purple "baby pink". I'm cancelling that one, sorry - doesn't fit the album at all. I was really expecting a cute opaque baby pink.

The green being a little brighter doesn't really bug me and is cute. But I can't do the purple. It looks so flat and not right to me.

Did anyone who preordered from Fnac get a dispatch email? I am panicking because I had a preorder which I canceled yesterday only to reorder again to add more items and save on shipping. Now I see the pink/red or whatever is sold out. I hope they don't cancel my order.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Why does a record store have the amazon variant already though

Edit: oh they say in the comments the label sent it to them

The color not being the correct pink is disappointing for sure. But I mostly ordered all the variants for the alternate artwork this time around. Personally I was far more disappointed about the UO NFR vinyl being the wrong pink than I am about this Amazon one.

47 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

delete this, a lot of people are asking you to delete, it’s triggering for so many people, there are people that are fainting and feeling sick, please i’m begging you to delete it, delete this post right now, it’s forbidden and illegal in many countries, ppl are crying and dying

Screaming and hollering

4 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The color not being the correct pink is disappointing for sure. But I mostly ordered all the variants for the alternate artwork this time around. Personally I was far more disappointed about the UO NFR vinyl being the wrong pink than I am about this Amazon one.

i've seen multiple UO NFR mockups each in a different shade of pink. my copy is an ugly hot pink:crai: