Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I refuse to believe that the amazon pink is more of a purple. I won’t believe it until I get mine:xgiggle:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

10 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

MY LDR STORE VINYL SHIPPED !! anyone else’s? so excited! Amazon’s supposed to ship Tuesday

Same! Mine just shipped yesterday. :excited:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

my indie store green vinyl shipped. a few hours after i emailed banquet records asking to cancel it they got back to me saying it already shipped.... so i guess i'm still getting 3 variants. i'll probably leave it unplayed and just put it on display then sell it in the future if the price goes up.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Im the only one with nothing shipped :icant:

Don’t worry none of my stuff has shipped too. I got 3 things from the LDR shop and the amazon vinyl. 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why can’t my preorders never ship early for once, istg they always wait until last minute 

It was the coolest shit when I got Miss Anthropocene & Cape God like a week early! But yeah they should just send them out…

IMG-3521.jpg

So basically the "baby pink" turned out to be UV purple, and the "pastel green" turned out to be NFR neon green.  :rip: Interesting that the dark pink Target/HMV/FNAC version seems to be the only one that actually looks like the mock-up.

I mean they still look cute, but it kinda bugs me when the exact same colour variants they already used for previous albums are just reused again when they have sooo many other options. Y'all have no idea how much it pissed me off when we got yet another red variant for COCC and BB. But obviously I still bought them because I'm dumb.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif