Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

My target vinyl shipped but it still says it’s arriving next week :crying2:

Me too! Mine says it's coming next Friday. My previous target online orders usually overestimate how long it thinks it will take to deliver so fingers crossed it comes earlier for all of us. 

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Me too! Mine says it's coming next Friday. My previous target online orders usually overestimate how long it thinks it will take to deliver so fingers crossed it comes earlier for all of us. 

yesss manifesting that our cd's and vinyls come earlier than expected fr.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

8 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

The only thing missing is the Amazon vinyl and the Indie vinyl and I’m not sure if I’d even get an email got that? Does anybody know if I should call up my local record store and ask for a status update

I asked my local record store today before the listening party when the indie vinyl would ship and they said they hadn't gotten the vinyl in yet. I hope it ships either tomorrow or Friday. They said there are issues with quantity because of Urban also getting the indie exclusive. 

hyz6.gif

So some of my stuff has shipped from the store and my target orders are shipping soon. I just found out I might be moving in about a week, just to a different apartment in the same complex. What will happen to my packages? I’m hoping they can automatically be forwarded by the post office to the new address, but maybe not? I’m in the US. Maybe my apartments can let me get my mail if they arrive after my moving date?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Secured the green vinyl for Friday at my local record shop :squidward: he said he'll have it tomorrow at noon

13 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

So some of my stuff has shipped from the store and my target orders are shipping soon. I just found out I might be moving in about a week, just to a different apartment in the same complex. What will happen to my packages? I’m hoping they can automatically be forwarded by the post office to the new address, but maybe not? I’m in the US. Maybe my apartments can let me get my mail if they arrive after my moving date?

You can find out how they're shipping from Target and the store, call Fedex or UPS, however it's coming, even USPS, and let them know you're at a different address than what's listed. They could either hold it for you at a pickup facility or they can change the address. It might take an extra day or two to come but you'll get it forwarded to the correct address

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, imaginist said:

Lol my record shop was supposed to have 80 copies of the green vinyl but for some reason they were only given 15, which sold out weeks ago 🥴

mine holds anything i want except for RSD releases. he knows i'm very particular and have to buy LDR though so he already had it saved for me regardless and i hit him up to be sure and he's like "i'll be here, you'll have yours" lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

mine holds anything i want except for RSD releases. he knows i'm very particular and have to buy LDR though so he already had it saved for me regardless and i hit him up to be sure and he's like "i'll be here, you'll have yours" lol

Iconic! I just had him put me a standard black on hold for Friday. I almost ordered the pink but thank god I didn’t cuz of the ugly turnout. I’m still deciding on the white, I just still hate how there’s no track listing on it. I wanna see other people get it first 

My green indie shipped Monday and I cancelled my Amazon order today bc now I know I def like the green better than the fuschia- thrilled to save $40! And I really don’t need multiple copies (not that kind of collector). 

aOaIzH2.gif

40 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Utilize the USPS Informed Delivery program. They’ll intercept any mail headed for your old apartment and deliver it to your new address.

1 minute ago, Bootynugget said:

Anybody buy indie green from Amoeba? I didn’t create an account or anything when I impulsively purchased it so I have nothing but a confirmation email from December. 

They'll send you a shipping confirmation once a tracking number has been created as long as you gave them an email! 

8V7Yvel.png