Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

23 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

anyone know if the australian amazon will get the purple us pressing or the unknown european pressing??

Discrepancy Records (they are in VIC) has it!!! i pre-ordered it through them last year 

31 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I mean I WANT the poster.... but I'm not spending $100 on it. I'd rather spend $100 on vinyl. Or groceries

yeah, seriously, fuck a $100 poster!

51 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Haha people are already selling the poster on Mercari and ebay for $100+ :omfg2:

Now the question is, in hindsight will $100 be a bargain, and two years from now everyone will be kicking themselves for not buying it at a "cheap price"???

Just read somewhere that they will be having the posters available again any day now. So yeah not a bargain at all :die:

26 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

@Beautiful Loser did you get an answer about the whole china/germany thing?

I haven’t heard from Lana’s German store yet, however, I did receive a shipping confirmation this morning.

I wrote to Inhaler’s global webshop as well because I realized after being confused for like an hour, that the package could be from them too. I had ordered a yellow vinyl at the beginning of March, but since the package said it was in Germany I just assumed it was the Lana vinyl and not Inhaler (which is UK/Ireland based). I got a reply from this store yesterday while I was at the Ocean Blvd listening party.

I assumed the yellow vinyl was pressed in Dublin (because that’s what the band had shown on their social media accounts) but I didn’t get a clear answer where it originated from, I think? The reply just said that “we ship these items worldwide with either a courier option or standard delivery from the UK” but that doesn’t explain to me why it came all the way from China... hm. And the rest of the mail just said they’re not responsible for any additional taxes.

But yeah, I think this drama might be from Inhaler’s UK webstore and not Lana’s German store. I think I’ll let it return though and make a new order, just to make sure the zip code is correct this time.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Topanga said:

I still think merch is coming with the album :uh:(I’m delusional)

I’m hoping for the coke necklace (I’m even more delusional) or the vinyl boxset cause the idea they could drop any minute stresses me out I can’t live like this

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I mean I WANT the poster.... but I'm not spending $100 on it. I'd rather spend $100 on vinyl. Or groceries

Yes that’s fucking nonsense; you can literally PRINT IT all this idea of « official merch » made people lost their mind. 

+ if you buy it it means you weren’t even there so it’s not even a souvenir… just a piece of paper the promo team of interscope mass printed and sent to record stores for free gosh 

26 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I haven’t heard from Lana’s German store yet, however, I did receive a shipping confirmation this morning.

They always ship one day before release date, they want to be so sure it doesn't arrive one day too early... So I often receive my items Saturday instead of Friday :-/

It was expensive watch it 

17 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

I’m hoping for the coke necklace (I’m even more delusional) or the vinyl boxset cause the idea they could drop any minute stresses me out I can’t live like this

Imagine its popup exclusive:eartha2:

exclusive retail CD: sooo no lyrics, all the writing is credits.

the poster is the backside of the booklet which is kind of ??? hmmm surprised me tbh! BUT because the cd is so cute, if you choose to put the poster up somewhere, it still looks great with a clear front imo

and s/o to my sister @bambi eyes for letting me open it and show everyone everything :kiss: shes the cd gal of the fam, im the vinyl hoe

9-B51-F619-A73-F-4773-B56-E-952-DF89-C0408.jpg  E2-D4-AB30-A845-4-DD6-B0-F8-0-DE8-C57-D7650.jpg 

14-C3-F634-B97-E-40-C5-9-A0-A-B42-B3-DFD600-A.jpg3-E9-AC26-D-9-A54-4-CBE-A35-C-EF9-E621-AEB5-C.jpg