Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

16 minutes ago, HowYouGetThatWay said:

oh wow!! thank you for this <3<3!! the other pics looked sooo neon but its def more on the minty side....redemption!!

Yes, I can live with a neon mint. Just didn't want it to look like the NFR lime variant. 

Of course another favorite artist of mine starts selling a box set tomorrow for 100 EUR. Oh my... Such a bad timing, lol. I really hope she won't put up too much else for sale tomorrow. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

waiting patiently on the baby pink vinyls redemption arc tho :trisha:

Me too!

I ordered the amazon vinyl twice, once during the initial release and again during the latest restock so I wonder if the 2 will look different since more than likely they'll be from different batches :oic3:

unnamed.gif

could someone please @ me if new merch drops tonight/tomorrow?? i'm kinda stressing out because i don't want to miss anything in case i want to buy some stuff :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

20 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Anybody order from vinilo or assai has an order shipped yet?

also none of my LDR stuff has shipped either despite sending the email about getting Music toe for release 

i ordered from vinilo and have not received any updates either :toofunny:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Me too!

I ordered the amazon vinyl twice, once during the initial release and again during the latest restock so I wonder if the 2 will look different since more than likely they'll be from different batches :oic3:

Was thinking about this, too, but have not done so yet as we cannot know for sure if it's already a repress... I hope we will know before it sells out. 

It was expensive watch it 

my white vinyl has shipped, green is delayed (i hope it's just delayed and they won't cancel) and amazon still hasn't charged me... i preordered on the amazon UK and DE just to check which one will be faster and well... they're both doing NOTHING :bebe:

Standard, white, green, and Amazon pink have all shipped at this point! I’m going to target tmrw when it opens to get that one:silly: I’m so excited we are so close!!!

7 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Just got an email that universal music has issues with providing the green vinyl and my order was postponed to April 21st :headache:

which store has said that?