Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

somewhat regretting picking the green vinyl after seeing it's actual color :um2:i literally just got the limited pressing of Rotten Bun for an Eggless Century, which is also snot green... In my Nickelodeon slime era, I guess!

Hope my green still ships, though Drowned World messaged me in February saying to secure a copy from another record store because of limited quantity :crai:

11 minutes ago, jamesss said:

my target exclusive is in transit... what does that mean?

That she's taking ormones

jk it usually means is shipped

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

21 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

everything has shipped except for my amazon vinyl from amazon france :crossed:

19 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

My amazon vinyl still hasn't shipped as well, I guess they're gonna wait until tomorrow lmao

Est. delivery is like March 29th-31st :xcry:

Same here. No idea what Amazon France is doing. The standard vinyl from them will ship one day earlier... 

12 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

I've ordered an extra copy of the indie variant from Urban Outfitters. Rough Trade hasn't charged me for the vinyl yet, and that's the only one that hasn't shipped. I can always send one back or sell it (at a retail price)

I did the same. Too afraid to miss out completely. 

It was expensive watch it 

Just got an email about the box set:

“UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN IMPACTED BY A DELAY AND IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR BEFORE 4/7/2023.”

The original ship date was just the day before.

The subject and entire body of the email being in all caps scared me lmao, I thought it was going to be about the necklace and lighter being cancelled :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, jamesss said:

so is there ever going to be an official cd/vinyl boxset? like how we have the chemtrails boxset?

I get that there are lots of people including me manifesting a 'music' box set, but it's kinda clear now that there is no box set this time. Not to be rude, but can yall not bring this up for once:rollin:This question has literally been asked EVERY single page :crai:

Just now, yourboy said:

I get that there are lots of people including me manifesting a 'music' box set, but it's kinda clear now that there is no box set this time. Not to be rude, but can yall not bring this up for once:rollin:This question has literally been asked EVERY single page :crai:

and?? what about it?? theres literally so much proof that were getting a music boxset. sorry, but lets not silence the people!!! we want what we want!! give me boxset or give me death!!!!

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Umm...

NTEtMzY2NC5qcGVn.jpeg

ok tru that one isn't ugly but honestly i like the ocean waves on this vinyl wayyyy better

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

what are the chances of new merch being dropped at midnight est? has it ever been dropped at that time? asking cause it’s 6am for me so I’ll be sleeping :(

I would say its pretty likely...if not at 12 am EST, possibly at 12 am PST but it would probably be a part of LDR Village, maybe that one item on Lana's store that @hotshot2am found too