Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

Omg the May Jailer vinyl I just bought is sooo static-y, the online reviews are right, oh well, I still love having it :bye2:

Omg rest in peace. At least the record itself is gorgeous!!! Maybe it kind of adds to the folky vibe?

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

EXCLUSIVE Leaked boxset images, on sale tomorrow beginning at 12pm EDT/9AM PDT. Limited to 8,000 US copies, 2,500 UK. 500 Canada and 350 Australia. EU numbers unavailable. US price: $65. Link not live. https://shoplanadelrey.com/products...nnel-under-ocean-blvd-exclusive-vinyl-box-set

Contents: exclusive cover with pink vinyl, exclusive cover cd, 4 12"x12" litho prints, and poster

Hm

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

EXCLUSIVE Leaked boxset images, on sale tomorrow beginning at 12pm EDT/9AM PDT. Limited to 8,000 US copies, 2,500 UK. 500 Canada and 350 Australia. EU numbers unavailable. US price: $65. Link not live. https://shoplanadelrey.com/products...nnel-under-ocean-blvd-exclusive-vinyl-box-set

Contents: exclusive cover with pink vinyl, exclusive cover cd, 4 12"x12" litho prints, and poster

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/its-not-real :toofunny:

YCY3W7s.jpg

If this is fake give it the same punishment I've had when I did the little prank with the link 🥲 cuz my heart is beating so fast rn

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Omg rest in peace. At least the record itself is gorgeous!!! Maybe it kind of adds to the folky vibe?

actually i'm on side B now and it plays just fine! listening to Bad Disease rn. i guess i probably should've cleaned it first but it was sealed so I didn't bother. omg the vinyl are so gorgeous though, i'm so glad i bought it

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Of course that boxset isn't real. Her store can't even ship months-old pre-orders out on release week. You think they have deluxe vinyl box sets ready to ship? :lmao:

Interscope banned Lana from ever releasing boxsets again bc they still have like 2,000 unsold COCC boxsets :eek:

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

actually i'm on side B now and it plays just fine! listening to Bad Disease rn. i guess i probably should've cleaned it first but it was sealed so I didn't bother. omg the vinyl are so gorgeous though, i'm so glad i bought it

yeah i just got a copy earlier this week and i found after cleaning it it played fine too. it really is a great thing to complete a lana vinyl collection

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

36 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU IN THE TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD.

47 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

fuck you fr omg

8 minutes ago, yourboy said:

What's going on with fake shit now... gosh:facepalm: kinda evil for those hoping for the box set

THIS IS PERSONAL

its personal to me

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

am i allowed to tell someone to kill themselves or will i get a wp

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif