Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

17 minutes ago, MJx said:

i mean at least the cover of it is a beautiful almost like an andy warhol portrait of lana, which is why this variant was my choice

yeah regardless of vinyl colour, the cover is my favourite. i agree that its very andy warhol. also i feel like lana with hwr head lying on a pillow matches the intimate feeling of the album

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

It sucks, during the panic of thinking green was sold out everywhere on the day of announcement I ordered it from a shop - that I’ve not bought from before, It was $16 “priority” shipping. I was at least thinking I’d have that one release day, but they just created a label this morning…

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Amazon didn’t shipped mine yet I’m worried that it won’t be shipped cause maybe there were too many preorders and they didn’t have enough copies (?). Cause I preordered the Amazon vinyl pretty late 

i ordered mine as soon as the preorders dropped and mine hasn't shipped yet. i was worried i was bumped down the priority list bc it was from US amazon and i'm not in the US. i hope i get mine. i get so anxious waiting for it to ship

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

15 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Amazon didn’t shipped mine yet I’m worried that it won’t be shipped cause maybe there were too many preorders and they didn’t have enough copies (?). Cause I preordered the Amazon vinyl pretty late 

I ordered mine as soon as it came out and it’s not shipped🥹

14 minutes ago, uliusz said:

not sure about US&UK but every variant sold in Europe was pressed in czech republic, also i'm still waiting for german amazon to ship mine :bebe:

Based on what I've found on Discogs and online, it seems like all the colour variants are the exact same ones in both Europe and the US, i. e. pressed in Czech Republic. That means that there are not going to be any colour differences between regions. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

19 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

they shipped an order i placed for a friend yesterday, even though i ordered hers after mine, and i only got the shipping confirmation an hour ago. dont worry bout it 

image.png

I don’t have a scanner but this is the best I could do :wub:

(sorry for the cross but she literally has a nipple out and I know we can’t post nudes:rollin:

159-F5-A83-682-C-4-E21-8-A52-5-B4-EE6704

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Welp… Zia Records updated my order from “Shipping around March 24” to just “Order placed”. I messaged them asking about shipment since I haven’t gotten any communications from them yet… going to be so pissed if I’m backordered or something (knocks on wood).

I’m hoping they get back to me soon because if that is the case then I can take my lunch early and run out to my local record store and grab a copy when they open here in a few hours.

Lana needs to have some of her upcoming shows recorded in high quality and put out a live record  on vinyl, that would be so dope!

Is LDR Village not loading for anyone else? I can get to the site, but it doesn't load when I click on the cherry icon for the gift shop. But I can access the gift shop from the menu on the left.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

7 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

I hope Lana actually signs them. Did they ever sent those signed blue banisters posters (the ones with exclusive covers)?

Don’t even get me started I never got my poster nor my cassettes :icant:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

PSA its true that if you message amazon customer service about the disc color being off from the mock-up they'll give you a discount , i just got 40% so roughly 16 euros back. the worker was really nice <3 

Wym? They give you a discount for a new purchase? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif