Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, picturebook said:

So no one is going to mention how awful the vinyl sounds? I just played the Amazon one and gosh...it's worse than Chemtrails. The record is very quiet and super noisy. I hate it. I am sure the other copies won't sound any better...

did you clean it before playing? That tends to help tremendously with noises/skipping etc. 

1 minute ago, picturebook said:

It is awful. And I am not exaggerating. Not one sound without song issues. Kintsugi f.e. sounds super muffled. 

Omg. 

BTW, they also messed up the layout of the cassettes! 

It was expensive watch it 

Ok so I snapped up that candy necklace so quick.. I got a shorter length though so I can stack it with the A&W one :wink:

ordered the lilac T-shirt whilst I was at it (been holding off to save on shipping).. only size left was an XL so I guess I’m going for the oversized look!

4 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

PS. They removed the A&W necklace from the UK store...

They can’t even fulfil orders to uk until May lol.. yet here I am ordering another one :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

missed opportunity to make the candy necklace look like an actual nostalgic candy necklace. 

I prefer the A&W version luckily as that’s the one my bf got me :smokes:

11 minutes ago, picturebook said:

So no one is going to mention how awful the vinyl sounds? I just played the Amazon one and gosh...it's worse than Chemtrails. The record is very quiet and super noisy. I hate it. I am sure the other copies won't sound any better...

Oof…if this is the case I’m not going to get the Target one too. Already getting the white and the green. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Ok so I snapped up that candy necklace so quick.. I got a shorter length though so I can stack it with the A&W one :wink:

ordered the lilac T-shirt whilst I was at it (been holding off to save on shipping).. only size left was an XL so I guess I’m going for the oversized look!

They can’t even fulfil orders to uk until May lol.. yet here I am ordering another one :omfg2:

Omg I got the lilac T shirt too it’s soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

faSE.gif

New vinyl variant or a mistake ? I dont believe at all the picture they are using for this listing is the artwork but just a placeholder. From what I can tell this one is will be around $65 and has different UPC code compared to the other vinyl versions. Also it says it releases on april 7th.

https://www.merchbar.com/pop/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-vinyl-record-5904559?ucc=US&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlPWgBhDHARIsAH2xdNfpreltNv2_clgM_sc7s_ai8QYboB3jfsBGHAAiPJN2fgmKSAL-_mwaArtdEALw_wcB

Also when you search the UPC code only a few listings come up. One them being the ecord store day website.

2 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

New vinyl variant or a mistake ? I dont believe at all the picture they are using for this listing is the artwork but just a placeholder. From what I can tell this one is will be around $65 and has different UPC code compared to the other vinyl versions. Also it says it releases on april 7th.

https://www.merchbar.com/pop/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-vinyl-record-5904559?ucc=US&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlPWgBhDHARIsAH2xdNfpreltNv2_clgM_sc7s_ai8QYboB3jfsBGHAAiPJN2fgmKSAL-_mwaArtdEALw_wcB

Also when you search the UPC code only a few listings come up. One them being the ecord store day website.

maybe vinyl box set

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

The candy necklace would've been better as a color beaded choker with the letter beads imo, I may just make one lmaooo 

are you talking about the american whore pearl necklace? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

maybe vinyl box set

That's what im hoping.  I did notice just now the UPC matches up to white vinyl variant. So not 100% sure what it could be then.

6 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

omg I love this picture as a cover!

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

omg I love this picture as a cover!

I am afraid I don't... It will be such bad quality as the white one I'm afraid. I hope it's just a placeholder...

It was expensive watch it