Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, All Around the Moon said:

I uploaded the pictures there and have the link, but how do I have the pictures show up in the body instead of just the link?

if you're on your phone try tapping and holding on the image and selecting "copy post link" instead of just "copy link" you need to full image url

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

I uploaded the pictures there and have the link, but how do I have the pictures show up in the body instead of just the link?

usually it just turns into a photo from the link but press "insert image from URL" and paste the link & it should work

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

ordered literally all 6 vinyl, all the cds, all the cassettes, almost all the merch.. Ordered from the store, amazon, target, indie stores... you think at least ONE thing would come on release day but no :defeated:

That’s disappointing! I got one vinyl and the CD…I must be lucky. Hope your’s come soon 🙏🏻

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

ordered literally all 6 vinyl, all the cds, all the cassettes, almost all the merch.. Ordered from the store, amazon, target, indie stores... you think at least ONE thing would come on release day but no :defeated:

Looked like the same for me, but DHL somehow turned out to be faster than expected and delivered one day earlier than originally announced. First time her German shop brought me something on release day. I cross my fingers you will get it soon. 

6 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

I copied the 2nd option called "direct link", if that helps. 

It was expensive watch it 

14 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

same :crai: i’ll have to wait until monday 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, Alunadelrey said:

Maybe it's a boxset for RSD

This would explain at least why it is more expensive. A normal vinyl would probably cost the usual 40 USD

It was expensive watch it 

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oooh I was right about new merch coming bc of the way the "sold out" displayed on some items changed!

But I'm gonna pass on the candy necklace. I just don't need it and I've already spent SO much this era.

Anyway, the way I'm not getting a SINGLE new thing delivered today is disturbing. No vinyl, no cd, nothing. :crying5: You are all so lucky

wait but which Lana store did you use?

Just now, Olympia said:

This would explain at least why it is more expensive. A normal vinyl would probably cost the usual 40 USD

IF it is a box set, it might be CD one I guess.. Vinyl box set will never be that cheap considering all these overpriced stuff

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Exactly. Im really thinking more and more it's a boxset but im sure we will see in the next 2 weeks what this really is.

Here's the racer jacket! I ordered a large and it's very big on me, but I like it because it's more comfortable! I think this is my favorite piece of Lana merch I own and I am SO happy I got it! I It feels pretty high-quality, though I don't have anything to compare it to because I've never ordered a jacket from her. I am so happy it arrived today and I'll be wearing it all weekend. :godlaugh:

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

20230324-122028.jpg20230324-122143.jpg

Also, thank you to everyone who told me how to upload these. Took some trial and error, but I finally got it.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Just now, All Around the Moon said:

Here's the racer jacket! I ordered a large and it's very big on me, but I like it because it's more comfortable! I think this is my favorite piece of Lana merch I own and I am SO happy I got it! I It feels pretty high-quality, though I don't have anything to compare it to because I've never ordered a jacket from her. I am so happy it arrived today and I'll be wearing it all weekend. :godlaugh:

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

Also, thank you to everyone who told me how to upload these. Took some trial and error, but I finally got it.

That jacket looks beautiful!

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

The fact BB is before COTCC just makes me uncomfy 💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing! It looks amazing! I ordered a large too I can’t wait to get mine 🥰

10 minutes ago, yourboy said:

IF it is a box set, it might be CD one I guess.. Vinyl box set will never be that cheap considering all these overpriced stuff

Item description says it’s vinyl though. I used this link to look up record stores: https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/602448591920

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

Gorgeous! Makes me so excited to get mine in a few days 

hyz6.gif

20230324-121058.jpg

20230324-121312.jpg

20230324-121321.jpg

Oh wow it looks so good! It sucks the patches are out of order but they look a lot better on the sleeves than I thought they would :oic3:

Just now, sparklertrailerheaven said:

Just now, sparklertrailerheaven said:

my amazon vinyl is 2 stops away :pout:

Mine is 2 weeks away

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

14 minutes ago, yourboy said:

the US and Canada stores

Even some of the things that have "shipped" haven't really shipped. The tracking for my white vinyl and pic discs has just said "label created" for a few days, they haven't even been picked up by the post office yet. I probably won't see my first thing until Monday and i'm very impatient :icant: