Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Love the jacket, thanks for sharing. But the patches look like they were not attached very well? I really wonder why it came so early though whdn they pushed it back to May. 

I wonder if that new vinyl variant could be a triple vinyl maybe instead of a box set. Would make most sense regarding the price. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Love the jacket, thanks for sharing. But the patches look like they were not attached very well? I really wonder why it came so early though whdn they pushed it back to May. 

I wonder if that new vinyl variant could be a triple vinyl maybe instead of a box set. Would make most sense regarding the price. 

I just picked at a few of them and they're attached well!

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

1 minute ago, All Around the Moon said:

I just picked at a few of them and they're attached well!

Ah great. My mum would not be too happy if I had to ask her to fix them properly 😂

This is so random but have any of y’all ever went to a FedEx facility to pick up a package before it’s been delivered? My racing jacket has been sitting at a facility the next town over for 2 days and I’m tempted to intercept it. 

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

This is so random but have any of y’all ever went to a FedEx facility to pick up a package before it’s been delivered? My racing jacket has been sitting at a facility the next town over for 2 days and I’m tempted to intercept it. 

No but I used to work at a FedEx warehouse and you probably won’t be able to do anything to get it

I cannot stop playing Candy Necklace and JB interlude :deadbanana: Whatever she’s singing in the background of JB (“honey”?) is embedded in my brain:smokes: The JB interlude actually reminds me of The Writing of Fragments of Time Daft Punk just released which is basically a recording of the making of the song. Such a cool way to get an insight into how brilliant music is created. Sweet, Paris, Texas and Margaret have unexpectedly blown me away :defeated: Kintsugi and Fingertips left me speechless and sobbing :crai:They remind me of Violet so much. The Judeh interlude instrumental, too. Every song up to maybe Fishtail is giving me Euphoria season 2 musical episodes vibes :makeup: I don’t know if that makes sense but it makes sense to me:hooker: Let the Light in is so gorgeous and reminds me of - and makes me appreciate more - the Lust for Life album :gclap: Grandfather is stunning but I think I need more time with it before it really hits me. :flutter:I love how she ended such a heavy record with 3 more upbeat tracks. It’s like shaking the weight of it all off and just letting loose. At first, I was a little disappointed in the VB remix ending the album until I read 👑 Elle’s interpretation: sometimes there’s nothing new that needs to be said; no grand lesson to neatly tie it all together. So why not cap it all off with one of her most iconic songs and ode to her home. This is definitely her most experimental album. It’s everything I’ve been wanting and more. 

Tumblr

16 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I would looooove that. My dreams of a vinyl boxset will never die though :pray2:

3 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

No but I used to work at a FedEx warehouse and you probably won’t be able to do anything to get it

Thank you it saves me a drive. Fingers crossed it’ll be here tomorrow!

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

For what it’s worth one of my TikTok friends was playing the green vinyl on live. It was pretty crackly, and he said it didn’t sound great in person.

Also Fingertips had the sparkle on it. 

i’ve heard people say that the amazon one sounds awful too

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I can’t decide if i want to pick up the Target one. I ordered green and white, and I canceled the Amazon because of the color. But if they all sound bad, I don’t need another version. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Then already 3 would be bad. White, Amazon and green. Not unexpected, I guess they are all pressed in the same factory? 

Ahhhhh I’ve come home to aaaaall the LDR store vinyl (even though they never told me it was coming).. the hmv exclusive!! And the Amazon vinyl delivered to my mams! Only waiting on assai now! Very happy considering yesterday I thought I’d be getting none today :dance:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

The white vinyl variant is so ugly to me omfg :bebe: I'm gonna get the target version or the indies exclusive to compensate it. 

Edit: Also if the white, green and pink version sound awful, I guess HMV/Target edition is a better option. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Then already 3 would be bad. White, Amazon and green. Not unexpected, I guess they are all pressed in the same factory? 

They are and i can confirm my white and dark pink also sound bad. I mean it's not THAT bad but could be better.

White vinyl sounds muffled to me and dark pink is better but pops from time to time

3 minutes ago, uliusz said:

They are and i can confirm my white and dark pink also sound bad. I mean it's not THAT bad but could be better.

White vinyl sounds muffled to me and dark pink is better but pops from time to time

Thanks. On discogs the dark pink seems to get the best reviews, too.