Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

Yes it's always looked like that. I know her when I see her. 

Thanks. Such a pity. They really should repress this, or another song in the same shape at least. 

It was expensive watch it 

I’m waiting on ordering that new shirt…hopefully it pops up in the actual ldr billage site along with more items so I can make one purchase 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

what have i missed 

Just us being delusional about 4 leftovers heart shaped vinyl sold in a pop-up in California where Hollywood corrupted stars live and thinking it was a repress

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

if any of y'all are going to that pop up shop can y'all buy a heart shape vinyl for me I'll pay u 😭😭

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

2 minutes ago, Lust said:

if any of y'all are going to that pop up shop can y'all buy a heart shape vinyl for me I'll pay u 😭😭

Yeah same but if they do they're gonna resell it for like $900 instead of pleasing us 😭🥲

8 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

I ordered the Amazon pink vinyl the other day while they were still available on German Amazon but I accidentally picked my old credit card and they couldn’t get the money so after I noticed I updated the card but in the meantime it went out of stock. So before they tried to take the money it said that it’s gonna be dispatched March 24th now it just says 

Order received
B0BP46PVVG

We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.

do you think they’re going to cancel the order?

I hope not! I see the same message. It’s the only variant I ordered; I’ll be so bummed if Amazon cancels my order. 😭

this message never happened

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

10 minutes ago, jadee said:

i just emailed lana's shop about my lighter shipping and that bitch sam said my package should ship by may 22 girl that was 2 days ago :bebe: sorry to sam because ur probably just typing out whatever ur computer is telling you but STILL :facepalm:

Haven't noticed we're on may 24 already 👀

10 minutes ago, jadee said:

i just emailed lana's shop about my lighter shipping and that bitch sam said my package should ship by may 22 girl that was 2 days ago :bebe: sorry to sam because ur probably just typing out whatever ur computer is telling you but STILL :facepalm:

girl we're only in march not may