Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

23 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

My small town Target doesn’t carry the vinyl and neither do the next two closest ones. I guess I’ll be saving my money for a bit :heidi:

Wow really! I checked the stock online and it showed me the 20 closest stores and every single one of them had some :illumilana2:.... why is this release so messy

22 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

girl we're only in march not may

OOPS I UHHHHH

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

21 minutes ago, jadee said:

i just emailed lana's shop about my lighter shipping and that bitch sam said my package should ship by may 22 girl that was 2 days ago :bebe: sorry to sam because ur probably just typing out whatever ur computer is telling you but STILL :facepalm:

Girl… :pls:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

16 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Haven't noticed we're on may 24 already 👀

shhhhh that was a glitch i never said that! it was my evil twin shes rlly dumb

7 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Girl… :pls:

STOP:oprah2:

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

i sincerely apologize for my stupidity the really evil glitch that lanaboards needs to be SUED for :(

i'm so annoyed my amazon vinyl hasn't shipped yet. i preordered it as soon as it went up in december. has anyone who ordered from US amazon who doesn't live in the US recieved thwirs or at least had theirs shipped?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

i'm so annoyed my amazon vinyl hasn't shipped yet. i preordered it as soon as it went up in december. has anyone who ordered from US amazon who doesn't live in the US recieved thwirs or at least had theirs shipped?

i live in the us and my shit still hasn't even shipped lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I'm getting worried about the A&W necklace being shipped late or delayed. Someone pleaaase post on here when their's ships. I ordered it within the two minutes before it initially sold out from her US store. :icant:

9 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

i live in the us and my shit still hasn't even shipped lol

Me neither. Still estimating to be delivered next week. Even the Amazon UK store hasn't shipped for my separate order that I placed Dec 7. 

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

Mine hasn't either lol and I ordered both the Amazon exclusive vinyl and the standard cd on there

The CD says it will arrive on Tuesday and the vinyl says it won't arrive until April (but thats probably because I changed my address lol)

9 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

I also preorder in December and had Amazon saying it wont be delivered until april 4th but by stroke of luck they shipped it today. I think I literally got lucky.

secured the Target vinyl :sass:

record shop closed already so i'll get that one tomorrow

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, SouthInGuy said:

I'm not sure how long they've been up but there are finally copies of the standard cassette that's been sold out forever for sale at her US store. 

It's a sign! Manifesting :legend:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-