Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

32 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Some pictures of the candy necklace from Instagram

dpJ7dzo.jpgvkhR1lp.jpg

It’s soo pretty 😭. I got my candy one in the 14-16” because I got my A & W one in the 16-18” and I figure I will layer them. 

(here’s to hoping the coke necklace is a 18-20” 😂. Catch me at tour with all 3 necklaces, the jacket, lighter, pill case and whistle while in $4047382910182882 of credit card debt 🤡)

Just now, TayLanaHoe said:

It’s soo pretty 😭. I got my candy one in the 14-16” because I got my A & W one in the 16-18” and I figure I will layer them. 

(here’s to hoping the coke necklace is a 18-20” 😂. Catch me at tour with all 3 necklaces, the jacket, lighter, pill case and whistle while in $4047382910182882 of credit card debt 🤡)

Snap! I did the exact same thing :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

i didnt even realize the price of the necklaces went down, lanas merch team sparing money?!?!?!? :O

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

9 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

its speculated to be a RSD exclusive vinyl

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

45 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Is she releasing those fucking cake jewelry boxes as merch omfg I need one:trisha:

literally omg lana just take my money :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

12 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

its speculated to be a RSD exclusive vinyl

Too bad it’s a bland picture with a standard black vinyl😭😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Too bad it’s a bland picture with a standard black vinyl😭😭

Ik, but it makes sense because the most recent rsd vinyl we received was the cotcc one with the single cover as well. I'm hoping we'll get a colored vinyl even if the mockup just displays a black one; think of a marine one 😻

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, HONEYMOON said:

Hi peeps, do we expect any signed CDs/LPs to go up? She’s been doing them for years now…

considering she didn’t feel like signing so many blue banisters cds she’s probably over it 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

considering she didn’t feel like signing so many blue banisters cds she’s probably over it 

True. Still bitter about how BB signed was handled. We got informed they wouldn’t come like 8 months after release :crai:

3 minutes ago, HONEYMOON said:

Hi peeps, do we expect any signed CDs/LPs to go up? She’s been doing them for years now…

doubt it, the only reason we get them is to increase 1st week sales, so they wouldve put them up by now

image.png

Just now, HONEYMOON said:

True. Still bitter about how BB signed was handled. We got informed they wouldn’t come like 8 months after release :crai:

same :crossed: and they shipped the cd without the signed card and said the signed card would come later

and then it didn’t come and they were just going to give me like €5 back so i sent them an angry email and demanded a full refund, which I then got :silly:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

7 hours ago, rabbit said:

No official shipping notif, but the same day I ordered they sent an email saying the subscription was over and the magazine was sent out. Did you get that second email?

I bought it directly from Rolling Stone UK. The only email I got was an order confirmation and the transaction has posted to my account. I'll wait another week and see if anything shows up unannounced. When I've bought magazines from Billboard I never got a shipping notification, so maybe it's the same situation here.

43 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Thanks. Which one did she give away? https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/Atomic Buttercup 

The ones that she has aren’t for sale anymore, but there are some that look like hers. 
I would say that this is the closest one to hers.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1239952203/vintage-style-white-and-pink-heart?click_key=cbeb2228b6d7541a76fdd7f96e8fe84344e7c159%3A1239952203&click_sum=ed7bf430&ref=shop_home_active_4&crt=1

my Target order - still 700 miles away

my Amazon orders - still not even shipped

my webstore white vinyl & pic discs - labels created days ago but still not even picked up by the post office

my indie vinyl - unable to be fulfilled until april

:crai: why me

8 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

did you get a shipping notification for that? I'm still waiting for mine :notamused:

fyi I ordered the rolling stone from newsstand and I only got the “subscription complete” email but it showed up exactly two weeks after (when things from the uk usually take a week to arrive) so yeah they might be slow